It wasn't that...bad...?

NEW POV MY FRIENDS!!!

Vicky's pov
"I've been texting Oz for 2 hours and he hasn't answered! I hope he's ok." "Well he's probably trying to sleep, you know he has trouble sleeping. You need to chill out he'll call you when he can so don't stress out over this, K?" "Alright...."
     I place my phone on the nightstand since I was on my bed. That was Brian. He cares about Oz almost as much as me and I think Oz appreciates that. I'm worried and getting impatient. I grab my phone if the nightstand and tap the contact that says "Oz." It rings for a bit then someone picks up "hello?" What hell. THAT ISN'T OZ!!

Damien's pov
I'm pissed. And not the 'imma commit arson' pissed. Who the fuck has the audacity to kidnap them?! "Damien!" "What?!" "Calm down! Raging over this event won't help!" "THEN WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!?!" "Calm down and breath. His friends will know what to do and who to-" 'RING! RING! Their phone. They must've left it out before they were kidnapped.

I answer it "hello?" "DAMIEN?! WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE OZ'S PHONE?! WHRE ARE THEY?!" "First off, CALM THE FUCK DOWN!! Second, THEY left it behind." "What? Oz would never leave their phone behind, so how can that be...?" "Chill and don't scream in my ear and I'll tell you, got it?" "Alright, but this better not be a lie!" I explained everything that happened to her and she tries to keep calm.

"Oh my GOD! I told his dad to stop doing shit like this if he wanted to not get arrested for child abu— Shit I wasn't supposed to say that...." "They go through WHAT?!" *line cuts off* This Bi—-! So that was his dad. "I'm going to go to Oz's house." "I-Ugh fine go but don't kill his father." "Can't promise that. Bye!"

Oz's pov
"NOW STAY IN YOUR ROOM YOU WASTE OF SPACE!!!" That's my dad for you. He was probably drunk but I'm used to it. This has been going on since my mom passed away which was when I was like, 5, so he hasn't been the kindest person. He hit me with the bat today so that means he isn't to upset which is good!
       The usual would be him beating me until I had to make my mouth appear so I could cough out blood. Even then he would go farther than that. I sit in complete silence, holding back tears of pain I held in when he hit me in my rib and head.

I jump up from the sound of something hitting my window. Who could it be? I look out with my lights off so they can't see my bloody head. It's Damien. What's he doing here? He climbed up to my window and I let him in and I quickly hide behind my book shelf. "Oz...?" "Y-Yes?" "What's going on?" "W-What do you m-mean?" "(Sighs) Your friend told me on accident. And I think this belongs to you." He pulls out my phone. I frantically checked my pockets to see if it's actually mine. It is. "H-How did you get it?" You left it on the couch. Thought you'd want it back."

I shakily reach out for my phone when he grabs my hand and pulls me to his chest. He then begins to inspect my head while he holds my chin. I'm a blushing mess. He's holding me by the waist and I wince a little because of the pain. He notices this and loosens his grip on my waist. I sigh a little in relief and he continues to look at my face.

He's inspecting my scar on my head that's still bleeding. He then rubs his thumb on what I believe is blood to try and smudge it away. I blush even crazier than before and he only scoffs and smirks at my reaction. I grab onto his shirt and burry my face in it because I know he'll make fun of me for this later.

He then proceeds to rub his index finger and thumb on the part of my waist that hurts. I grasp onto his shirt even more and burry my face in his chest even farther. He realizes my pain and decides to carry me bridal style through one of his portals to his house. We appear in his room and he lays me gently on his bed he then leaves to go get something. He comes back with bandages and bandage rolls.

I try to sit up but wince at the pain and fall back down. He rushes over to me "Hey, you ok?" "I-I think so." "Your bleeding heavily from your head you know." "I-I've grown used to it." "That bastard." "So you the doctor now or what?" I reply with a light chuckle.

       He looks at me and says " I'm sorry." "For what?" I ask thinking it's because he didn't come on time. "I'm sorry that I treated you like shit for all of these years!" I stare at him in shock. Is this a confession? Or is he trying to tell me something else.

"Look, what I mean is, I'm sorry that I was an ass before all this happened." He said, while wrapping bandages around my head. "I never disliked you in anyway!" I say "There is something I need to tell you though...." "What is it?" "I-I li-" "OZZY!!"

Do you guys like a good cliff hanger or not? Tell me, do you guys like it? I'm asking so I can give a little bit less on the cliff hangers. Hope you enjoyed todays daily dose of drama! Have a good day/night!

Word count: 972 words