Chapter 18: Relaxing day? PT2

Maddie: "There's the next bus stop"

Coco: "Oh good the bus is coming!"

The bus approaches the stop and the girls get on

Bus driver "where to ladies?"

Coco: "ACA school, is this the right bus?"

Bus driver: "Yes it is, hop on and take a seat. We might be slightly delayed as the traffic is crazy cause of the storm coming by"

Maddie: "How delayed will we be?"

Bus driver: "Hard to say, maybe around 10mins"

Coco: "Dang.. I hope the gates will still be open by then"

Maddie: "Yeahh"

........

Chloe paces back and forth in her room.

PA: "Attention students! The gates are now closing, anyone who is caught outside school premises will be punished to the fullest extent"

Chloe: "NO!" *She calls Coco*

Coco: "Chloe?"

Chloe: "WHERE ARE Y'all???? The gates are closed!"

Coco: "WHAT! The gates are closed!"

Maddie: "great, we're gonna get expelled"

Chloe: "How far are y'all?"

Coco: "about 5 mins away.... How are we gonna get in?"

Chloe: "Idk!"

Someone knocks on the door and opens the door with a key.

DA Casey: "Dorm check, just making sure you girls are... where's Coco and Maddie?"

Chloe: "uhhh... they are with. Annie! Yeah, they were doing a project with her and decided to stay with her because of the storm"

DA Casey: *talks in her Walkie talkie* "Check in to Annie's room to see if Coco and Maddie are in there"

Other DA: *Speaks from the Walkie talkie* "Roger that! I'll let you know!"

Chloe: *gulps* "oh no"

DA Casey: "What's wrong?"

Chloe: "Hmm, oh nothing"

DA Casey: "Okay, well stay here until we give the 'all clear' there's a possibility for tornados" *She continues to do dorm checks*

Chloe texts in the group chat with April and Jax and ask how they are. Jax replies with "good" and April replies with "good too". Chloe responds with "okay, stay in your rooms until it's safe to go out" both April and Jax react with the Thumbs up, to Chloe's message.

Coco and Maddie arrive at the school and sees guards all over.

Maddie: "Crap! What are we gonna do!"

Coco: "Idk....."

Guard: "What are you 2 doing out here? Shouldn't you be inside?"

Coco: "Uhh... just for a walk"

Guard: "y'all both know that students aren't allowed to be out side the gate. What are your names, we are going to let your parents and the Dean know about this"

Maddie: "I'm Jessica Lee" *She lies*

Coco: "oh and I'm Ally Smith! Yeah Ally Smith!"

*Walkie talkie* "Caroline Reese and Maddie are both missing. Both girls are not in school campus"

Guard: "more kids are outside school campus?" *Speaks in the Walkie talkie* "okay, I'll let y'all in. But I'm notifying the Dean and your DA about this" *The guard opens the gate and both girls run to their dorm*

Other DA: "No, just these 2 girls" *Speaks in Walkie talkie*

Guard: *Speaks in Walkie talkie* "Oh I just caught 2 more girls. A Jessica Lee and Ally Smith"

DA Casey: "We don't have a Jessica Lee. And Ally smith moved" *Speaks in Walkie talkie*

Guard: "you mean to tell me that these girls lied to me and said fake names" *Speaks in Walkie talkie*

DA Casey: "I will have a word with these girls in the Deans office and we'll speak to their parents about this" *Speaks in Walkie talkie*

Maddie and Coco makes it to their dorm

Chloe: "There you guys are! Y'all almost got caught. I had to tell Casey that you both were at Annie's dorm"

Coco: "oh thank you for the save Chloe! We owe you big time!" *She hugs her tightly*

Chloe: "of course!" *She hugs back tightly*

Maddie: "Yeah.. thanks" *She hugs awkwardly*

Chloe hugs Maddie.

DA Casey: *Opens Chloe's dorm* "Miss Matthews, did you just lie to me, oh and I see that Miss Coco and Miss Maddie are here as well. All 3 of you meet me in the Dean's office. Now!  I'm very disappointed in you all"

The girls follow DA Casey to the Dean's office.

Dean: "Ladies, sneaking out of campus and lying to the staff,"

DA Casey: "Maddie and Coco left campus, Chloe was covering for them"

Dean: "I see, Chloe, you have detention for 2 weeks. I will notify your parents about this. Detention starting tomorrow, you are dismissed"

Chloe: "What's gonna happen to Maddie and Coco?" *She looks at them*

Dean: "that is none of your business, you are dismissed"

Chloe looks at them again and leaves. DA Casey opens the door for her, Chloe walks out.

Dean: "As for you 2, leaving campus without notifying a staff member, gates were closed before you both came late. Detention isn't enough, I might just have to expel you both"

Coco; "no please don't! My dad will be so mad at me!"

Maddie: "Same! Please, we won't do this again"

Dean: "Detention for a month starting tomorrow. Sneak out one more time and you both will be expelled, do I make myself clear?"

Maddie and Coco: "Yes sir"

Dean: "I will be notifying your parents, you both are dismissed"

Maddie and Coco leave the Dean's office and walks back to their dorm. Chloe is waiting outside the dorm cause she forgot her key again.  She sees Coco and Maddie

Chloe: "What happen? Did y'all get expelled?"

Maddie: "Let me guess, you forgot your key?" *She opens the door*

Chloe: "Yes.... But what happen tho?" *She walks in behind Maddie*

Coco: "We have detention for a month" *She also walks in*

Chloe: "So you're not expelled?"

Coco: "nope thank God, but he is going to tell our parents and I know ima get a long lecture from my dad"

Maddie: "Same..."

Chloe: "Well.. let's just all get some rest, we had a rough day today"

Maddie: "Tell me about it" *She drops on her bed and falls asleep*

Coco: "Yeahh... we all have detention tomorrow...."

Chloe: "I never had detention before.... My parents are gonna be super disappointed in me"

Coco: "Same..."

Coco and Chloe both sigh and lay on their beds.