Chapter 12: Are we in trouble?

Coco: "Oh no..... the gates closed.."

They hear an announcement "Attention students, the gates have closed. It is 9 o'clock. No student will be allowed in if Student is outside the gate, If anyone is caught being outside the gate, that student will be expelled for violated the Number 1 rule 'No student under any circumstances should leave the campus without approval From your DA'  here at Atlantic Coast Academy."

Chloe: "Hey Driver, drop us off here, if they see us on the cameras, we can be in lots of trouble."

The driver drops off the girls a few blocks away, and drives away.

Maddie: "Oh great, now what are we gonna do?"

Chloe: "We have to get in there somehow"

Maddie: "Great job Coco for putting us at risk"

Coco: "Hey you wanted to join!"

Chloe: "Girls! It won't help if y'all argue, help me figure something out okay?"

Maddie: "alright" *She crosses her arms*

Coco: "kk"  *She also crosses her arms*

................................................................................................................................................................

April: "Jax! Have you seen Chloe?? No one is in her room!" *She starts worrying*

Jax: "Uh no... Where could she be???" *He begins to worry*

April: "Maybe she's with that guy I saw her with, come on!" *They find Mateo* "Hey Mateo!!"

Mateo: "What's up kids?"

Jax: "Chloe is missing!!"

Mateo: "what??"

April: "yeah! She's not in her room and they closed the gates!!"

Jax: "Shh!! Not so loud"

April: "Sorry.."

Mateo: "Calm down, she's not missing, she went to her roommates dad's work"

Jax: "She left Cam...."

April" *Covered his mouth* "quiet!!"

Jax: "oh right" *He whispers 'She left campus?' *

Mateo: "Come on" *They go to the front gate and hide behind a tree* "I see them.."

April: "How are they gonna get in?"

Mateo: *Text Chloe 'hey look behind the big tree, in the campus' *

Chloe: *looks at her phone and looks behind the big tree, she sees Mateo, April and Jax and smiles* "You guys look behind the big tree!"

Coco: *Looks* "Is that Mateo?"

Maddie: "and your siblings?" *She also looks*

Chloe: "Yes!"

Mateo: *Texts 'go to Gate C' *

Chloe: *looks at her phone* "He says go to Gate C"

Maddie: "That's all the way on the other side" 

An Admin walks out "Hey who goes there!" Admin walks closer to Mateo, Jax and April "Why are y'all outside, do you wanna get detention?" 

April: "No ma'am" 

Admin: "Then get back inside" 

Mateo, April, and Jax looks at the girls and walks in the building.

Admin looks out the gate then follows behind them. The girls were hiding, and went to Gate C.

Jax: "Now what"

Mateo: "We'll have to go to Exit C, follow me" *The kids follow Mateo to Exit C*

The girls go to Gate C and wait for Mateo 

Chloe: "We have to just walk in"

Maddie: "Oh That's a smart idea, then what? Get expelled for trespassing"

Chloe: "Well do you have a better idea?"

Coco: "I can't be expelled.... my parents will be so mad at me"

Chloe: "Same, but we can't just stay out here"

Maddie: "Well let's just go, I've been here longer than both of y'all" *She walks towards the Gate a bit*

........................................................................................................................................................

DA Caroline begins to do dorm checks making sure students are in their dorms. April and Jax sees the DA.

April: "Oh no, Caroline is doing dorm checks"

Jax: "Then you should be in your dorm, she's your DA"

April: "alright, text me when Chloe gets in her room please" *She runs to her room*

Jax: "Okay" *Also goes to his room*

Mateo: *He's still at the Exit C lounge waiting for The girls, He gets up and leaves the building, he risks taking consequences if he gets caught, he'd do anything for Chloe*

 Coco: "hey look, it's Mateo"

Maddie: "What's he doing?"

Chloe: "I think he's gonna" *gasps* "open the gate"

Mateo: "Enters the code to disable Gate C's camera and enters the code to open the Gate* "Come on!!"

The girls run inside

*Some alarm goes off inside, a security guard looks and sees Gate C's camera has be shut off, him and couple of others go out*

Mateo: *He locks the gate and Turns on the camera again* "Y'all okay???" *He hugs them*

The girls hug back

Coco: "Yeah, we're fine!"

Chloe: "Thank you so much Mateo" *She smiles at him*

Mateo: "It is my pleasure Chloe" *he Smiles at her*

Maddie: "Hate to ruin the moment, but we better run before we get caught" 

Chloe; "Good call" *They all run inside and takes deep breathes*

The guards go outside and see nothing,"Hmm looks like someone tried to break in"

Mateo: "y'all better go in your dorms, DA's are starting to do dorm checks"

Chloe: "Thanks again!" *The girls run to their dorm and sit on there beds* 

Coco: "phew, what a day" *She sighs in relief*

Maddie: "Yeah and thank the Gods we're not in trouble"

Chloe: *Looks at Maddie* "You Polytheistic?"

Maddie: "huh?" *looks at Chloe*

Chloe: "You said 'Thank the Gods' meaning you believe in more than 1 God"

Maddie: "I'm actually atheist"

Chloe: "If you're atheist then why thank God, oh never mind"

Coco: "I'm so exhausted"

DA Casey: *Knocks on the door before entering* "Hello girls, just doing Dorm checks"

Girls: "Hey Casey!" 

DA Casey: "Well good night!" *She closes the door*

Chloe: "I love Casey"

Maddie: "yeah, I feel sorry for your sis for having Caroline as her DA"

Chloe: "yeah, but my sis would never get in trouble so she don't need to worry"

Coco: "well ima get ready to sleep" *She goes to the bathroom*

Maddie: "Same" *She follows*

Chloe: "me three!" *She also follows*