Chapter 16: The first date

Chloe got a text from Mateo, asking her if she wants to go to the cafe with him around 8:30am. Chloe smiles and replies 'yes'. She gets up and takes a shower. Coco heard her get up.

Coco: "Why is she up so early, there's no morning classes today..." *She said to herself*

Chloe gets out of the shower, and puts on her clothes. She then grabs her bag and walks out the door. Coco follows her quietly.

Coco: "Where is she going? Looking all nice... oh wait.. she's going to see Mateo!!!" *She continues to say to her self. *

Chloe: *Meets up with Mateo at the cafe* "Hey, I'm here!"

Mateo: *Smiles* "yay! How was your morning beautiful?"

Chloe: *Smiles* "Good, and yours?"

Mateo: "Great, now that you're here" *He puts an arm around her and sits at a table* "Order anything you want babe"

Coco: *Watches then from another table* "Aww I wanna cry so bad right now. They are SO CUTE!!" *She looks over at some kid* "What? My friend is on her first date"

The person looks at her weird then continues to drink their coffee.

Chloe: "Mm okay, I don't know what to get tho... maybe an Iced Americano."

Mateo: "Anything else? Like a muffin of something?"

Chloe: "Sure, I'll take a chocolate muffin"

Waiter comes buy "Hello, are y'all ready to order?"

Mateo: "Yes, my girlfriend would like an Iced Americano, and a chocolate muffin"

Waiter: "What size?"

Chloe: "Small please"

Waiter: *Writes it down* "and for you?"

Mateo: "I would like a Cuban Coffee with milk and a mini Guava cake"

Waiter: "Alrighty, I'll be right back with those drinks" *Waiter walks away*

Chloe: "Are you Cuban?"

Mateo: "Yeah, I was born and raised in  Cuba"

Chloe: "Aw Nice! So you speak perfect Spanish right?"

Mateo: "Yes, I do"

Chloe: "Maybe you can help me with my Spanish homework"

Mateo: "I'd love to!" *He smiles*

Chloe: "Thanks" *She smiles*

Mateo: "No problem babe"

Waitress: "Excuse me but if you're gonna stay here for more than 10mins... you must order something."

Coco: "uhh get me a Vanilla Latte. Small"

Waitress: *Writes down the order and walks away*

Waiter: "Here is the small Iced Americano and the Cuban Coffee with milk. I'll be right back with the pastries" *he hands them their drinks*

Mateo: "Thanks. Hey Chloe, can we take a picture?"

Chloe: "Of us together???" *She looks at him*

Mateo: "Yeah of us as a couple. I promise I won't post it online, unless you want me too." *He looks at her*

Chloe: "Oh, um okay"
They smile as Mateo takes a pic of them.

Mateo: "Wow you look amazing in this picture. I look like a potato"

Chloe: "What? You look very handsome, I'm the potato."

Mateo: "Noo babe. You're gorgeous"

Coco: *Sips on her drink and almost chokes when she sees them taking a selfie*

Chloe 202 (A Zoey 101 Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें