Chapter 1: Pilot

Chloe was up already at 8 am packing her bags to get ready to leave for Atlantic Coast Academy. Everyone else was still asleep, they still had 24hours before her road trip. All the noise she made, woke up her younger siblings. April and Jax.

Jax: "Chloe! Do you really have to be packing now? You still have an entire day!" Yelled out her brother

April: "yeah Chlo relax" said her sister

Chloe: "you both don't understand how much this means to me. I'll be living on my own like the responsible woman that I am" she continues packing

Jax: "you're only 14 and a half. You're still a kid"

Chloe: "well I act mature enough to be considered a woman. Anyways. You two should be packing, you wouldn't want to wait till the last minute. Like y'all always do"

April: "we don't wait till the last Minuet!"

Jax: "yeah! We just take it slow and easy!"

April: "yeah! Slow and easy!"

Chloe smiles at them and chuckles and continues packing.

Jax: "well now that I'm up. I better go eat food" Jax leaves to the kitchen.

April: "that boy always has to eat"

Chloe: "he's you're twin you know"

April: "I know. But we're not much alike. We have different hair color, skin color..... and I mean when do you see me eat all the time?"

Chloe: "hmm let's see, anywhere where 'all you can eat' is located. And true your hair is Dad's hair color and he has mom's hair color"

April; "well yeah, but I'm not like Jax. Remember that time we went to that Chinese buffet?"

Chloe: "yup. He stuffed his suit case with food. And left, it's all you can eat inside. Not all you can eat now and later"

Chloe and April both laugh. April soon leaves her room and rest a few more mins. While Chloe takes a quick shower.

Zoey wakes up. She sees Chase still sleeping. Zoey kisses Chase softly and gets up. She sees Jax awake.

Zoey: "morning Jax" she smiles

Jax: "morning mom. I'm eating"

Zoey: "I see that" she chuckles "are your sisters awake?"

Jax: "yeah. Chloe is packing and April probably went back to bed."

Zoey hugs Jax before going upstairs to Chloe's room. She can't find her so she goes to April's room.

Zoey: "Where's your sister?"

April: "she's in the shower."

Zoey walks in and hugs her daughter. April hugs back

Zoey: "go get some food, okay? Tonight we're gonna go out to eat. You know, a farewell dinner. Since you all are leaving to ACA tomorrow" Zoey looks down.

April: "I know it's tough mom. It's tough on me that I have to leave. But it'll be okay. We'll keep in touch every day!"

Zoey: "I'll be looking forward to that" Zoey walks out of April's room and goes downstairs to check her Facebook.