Chapter 3: Road Trip to ACA

The big day had finally arrive, the day the kids travel to Atlantic Coast Academy. Chloe's alarm went off and she woke up immediately. She also screamed, Chase came running to her room.

Chase: "What happen!!?" he's outta breath.

Chloe: "Today's the day Dad!!! Today is the day I go to ACA!!!!" She jumps around her room.

Chase: "Goodness Gracious Girl" He walks out of her room.

April and Jax wake up too, Jax slept in his clothes he's going to wear. April goes in the bathroom and dressed up, Chloe also got dressed.

Zoey: "Is everyone ready? Jax aren't you gonna change?"

Jax: "I already did, last night. to save time, I put the clothes on and slept in em"

Zoey: "ohhh okay.... Well everyone put your bags in the car, it's time to hit the road"

The bags are all put in, everyone buckled and chase starts the car and drives to ACA.

Chloe: "WE'RE GOING!!!"

April: "IKR!"

Jax: "I'm going to listen to music or else i'll get a migraine by listening to them scream"

Zoey: "Jax, don't be like that... and he put on his head phones"

It later got really quiet.

Chase: "wow, it's quiet. Are they asleep?"

Zoey: "Idk, let me see" She turns around and sees all 3 of them on their phones.  "They are not asleep, they are on their phones"

Chase: "Of course they are, they need to lay it off a bit"

Zoey: "No no no, you never talk a girl's phone away, If you do, they will both rant about it, and give you a head ache"

Chase: "Good point, they can keep it"

Zoey: "Good boy, now drive. We got a long trip ahead of us."

Chase: "Yup, Florida, here we come"

Zoey: "honey, we live in Florida"

Chase: "Oh... yeah... My mind is stuck in Cali. Where PCA is at"

Zoey: "yeah I know, anyways Miami here we come."

Chase: "From Pensacola to Miami"

Zoey chuckles a bit and smiles