Chapter 19: Parents weekend

The Dean told Maddie and Coco's parents about what happened, the parents were going to hold their grudges until they get to the school.

Coco: "it's parents weekend.... I don't even wanna see my parents... they texted me 'Caroline Reese, we need to have a talk' and when they text my full name or say it.... I know I'm in trouble"

Maddie: "Yeah, my mom left me a voice mail and let's just say... there weren't any nice words in the voicemail... also, I lost half of my hearing while listening"

Chloe: "if I had a call from my parents, they would have told me to pack my stuff and come back home"

PA: "Attention all students, today is the first Parents' weekend! We will be having parents weekend at the end of 9 weeks. The school years are divided into 4 nine weeks.. so with that being said, hope you all are on your best behavior, and show your parents how well this school is, you are representing the school to your parents. Have a great day everyone! And let's all welcome the parents!"

Chloe: "So it's Parents Weekend, don't y'all have detention today?"

Coco: "oh crap.... Yeah"

Maddie: *Checks her school email* "actually it's on. Monday, they forgot that Parents weekend is here so they moved it to Monday"

Coco: "oh good!... well let's get dressed, Chloe can meet her parents while Maddie and I hide"

Maddie: "Yeah, good idea"

Chloe: "come on, they won't yell at y'all" *She gets dressed and opens the door*

Coco and Maddie also gets dressed.

Maddie: "hey, don't forget your key!"

Chloe: "don't worry, I won't forget it, cause I made this" *She shows them her necklace with her room key on it*

Coco: "Wow! I want one!"

Chloe: "hey, come up with your own ideas" *She giggles and the girls go to the main entrance*

April: "Chloe! It's been a while"

Jax: "Yeah, we don't even see you anymore"

Chloe: "Hey April, Jax" *She hugs them, they hug back*

April: "where's your roommates?"

Chloe: "They are hiding"

Jax: "From what?"

Chloe: "They got in trouble and the principal told their parents... so they are hiding from their parents"

April and Jax both say 'ooooohhh'

April: "are they the ones who were caught leaving school?"

Chloe: "how do you know about that?"

Jax: "everyone knows. It's on the school's gossip page"

Logan and some guards walk through the gates.

Chloe: "that looks like Coco's dad"

Coco: *Hiding* "oh no... I see my dad... and he brought the guards..."

Maddie: "and I see my dad too..."

Coco: "oh I hope they don't find us"

Logan: *Standing behind them* "I already did"

Coco: "Dad! You scared me" *She jumps and gets up*

Logan: "I'm not gonna yell at you.. tbh I was a troublemaker too... but I will suspend your access to using my card. For 3 months"

Coco: "What! How am I gonna pay for food?"

Logan: "use your own. Anyways.. show your dad around, don't be shy"