Simula

Let me live by your side and die loving you.

The celebration of the novel, The Lakes written by Gavin Atkinson, a well-known writer during the year 1830. Koga Shimizu, a hardworking journalist and a member of Gavin Classics Group decided to run from New York to Hampshire England for her new project. But when she got there, she found herself in a new adventure she was not ready for.

Determined to find the truth in exchange of the big opportunity, Koga read the diary which holds the enormous and scandalous life of a woman - Jane Elliot: unremembered, forlorn, and robbed who turns out to be the real writer of novel, The Lakes.

____________________________________________
Hopeless shadow and Golden urns
Written by: Scent of Ink

Hi, this will be my first trilogy series. I am honestly excited to show this to you, I consider this story half of my soul for a personal reason. I hope you enjoy reading this. Also, I am really busy with my studies so please understand. This is a work of fiction.

Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. There are some scenes that can be very disturbing to others, but then again, everything that is written in the novel is part of the plot.