meeting

Takemichi P.O.V

I woke up today earlier to get ready to meet my brother's friends, he finally decided to let me meet them.

I went to brush my teeth and I wore my clothes then as I was going to open the door to go eat breakfast my brother barged in *bang* "mitchi, are you awake? " my stupid brother asked what kind of question is that? "Nah, I'm just dancing while I'm sleeping. OF COURSE I'M AWAKE! AND WHY DID YOU BARGE IN MY ROOM" I screamed at him cause he knows that I hate stupid questions like this "oh, sorry I didn't mean it I was exited for you to meet my friends" he apologized knowing what he did "alright let's go eat breakfast so we can meet your* WoNdErFuL* friends" I said sarcastically but he just ignored me and told to hurry up.

After we ate breakfast we got out and I hoped in the back of my brother's moter bike then we went to a cafe where we are supposed to meet his friends.

We got inside the cafe and sat next to some group of boys, I suppose they are ken-nii's friends.

"Draken who's that cutie with you? Is he single? "Some short gut with dirty blond hair said. After he said that he received glares from ken-nii.

" that's my little brother so don't you guys even think about touching him"ken-nii said with a menacing aura.

All the guys there had a devastating face except for a guy that didn't even care that I was there. After a while there devastating face turned into a smirk "so what's your name honey?" A guy with banana hair said kissing my hand, I didn't know why but I blushed.

"T-takemichi, takemichi Ryukuji" I said I didn't know why I stutered.

"Draken why didn't you tell us you had such a cute brother" a guy with long black hair said as he got closer to me, his face was too close I turned my face to the other way cause his face was too close. I'm sure if someone saw us from afar he will think that we are kissing.

Some other guy with lavender hair pushed the guy with black hair away "don't mind his manners that's baji I'm mitsuya by the way nice to meet you take-chan" he said bowing down.

What's with the new nickname I don't hate it it's just a bit weird.

That's it for today's chapter I hope you liked it if so I will write a chapter two .bye.