alone time

"Well I'm going to go I have something to do, you two just wait for me here and chat a bit, and be nice to each other" my king said the last part looking at me. Well I'm trying to be nice it's just that I can't help being mean to someone other than my king but I still need to find my queen, but for now I still didn't find someone good enough to be my queen, but I guess if I find out that this guy is good enough he might be my queen, i mean he's already good looking, but we'll have to wait and see if he can gain my loyalty, if he can he's going to be my queen with no doubt.

"Sanzu-kun why are you still standing up come sit here" he said patting a free spot next to him. I don't get why he cares if a freak like me stays up, I guess there is one point of my loyalty.

I sat next to him, and for a long moment there was complete silence and it was starting to get awkward as I was about to start a conversation he opened his mouth like he wants to say something.

"Sanzu-kun I'm sorry for asking this, but why do you wear that mask? " he asked.

I guess it's the perfect time to see if he can be my queen if he doesn't like my scars that means he's not worthy of being my queen.

I removed my mask slowly showing my two scars, I saw a surprised face I guess he sees me as a disgusting freak like everyone.

"Why do you hide your face? " i heard him say . "What? " I asked to make sure about what he said, "your face is so beautiful why do you hide it, and don't say it's because of the scars they look beautiful I've never seen a scar that looks like a diamond and now I see two Simetrical scars that looks like diamonds you should show it more" he said while his eyes were shining, so he actually likes my scars, I made a good choice of coming to meet him now I have found my queen.

"I hide it cause most people say it's ugly" I answered his question.

"Those people just don't have good taste or they are jealous of how beautiful you are. I bet you would look more handsome with your hair tied up" my queen said smiling, now I know why my king fell in love with him. No one can resist his beautiful even me and my king. I want him all for myself (yandere sanzu? ).

I leaned closer to him almost kissing him saying "you could tie my hair up to see ,my queen" I said not even trying to hide my blushe, but it was worth cause I made him now a blushing mess.

I can't take it anymore, I want to kiss him!

I leaned closer to him kissing him, to my surprise he kissed back.

"Sanzu-kun that was my first kiss" he said hiding his face with his hands.

I'm his first kiss, he's mine now!

"I'm glad" I leaned in for another kiss but someone opened the door.

"Hey shrimp did you see my charg-, WANT THE HECK!" He screamed, I guess he's in love with my queen too. My queen is just too perfect.

Hello sorry for not updating but here you go, this is probably the longest chapter I've made.

Can you guys guess who's the person that went into the room if you do you will get a shoutout.