first time

Hello bitches and bros and non-binary hoes 💅😘
Did you miss me? Anyways

Shout out to:

Ilovealltake  your guess was right it's izana🎉

"I-Izana-kun what are you doing here? "My queen said embarrassed, I just glared at izana for ruining mine and my queen's time together.

Izana ignored my queen's question and said" what were you doing so close? " how dare he ignore my queen but by his look I can see that he's jealous of me.

"Well.... " my queen said not knowing how to answer this question.

"I kissed him and was about to kiss him again" I said smirking. I could see his vein poppin out of anger and jealousy

After I said that he took my queen's hand and told me to go cause my king is coming home late.

Izana P.O.V

That bitch he stole takemichi's first kiss, well I could still steal his v-card but I wanted his first kiss too.

I dragged him to my room and closed the door so shinishiro won't come in.

I told takemichi to sit on the bed and I sat next to him.

"So do you like him? " I asked "you mean sanzu? Well, yeah, but I have a feeling for you also and some other guys but I don't wanna play with your guys feelings " takemichi said. Did I hear it right did takemichi just told me that he likes me? "What if we all agreed to you dating all of us at the same time? " I asked "but how would you know who I like? " he asked "it's very easy , but don't ask how" I said
"Sure" he giggled

After izana called the simps and they all agreed on sharing him(I wanted him for myself but for the sake of this story I'm gonna let them date him)

"Okay the dating problem is over they all agreed on sharing you"I said as I got closer to his face

" but wouldn't that be selfish of me? " he asked. He's so fricking CUTE!!! 😭😭

"Why would it be? " I asked "I will be dating all of you and playing with your feelings" he said crying.

I wiped his tears off "we all agreed on this so don't worry my cry baby" he smiled but that smile suddenly turned into a worried look  "wait, how will ken-nii react to this? He will kill you guys and then he will scold me, I don't want him to hurt anyone of you guys" he said stressed "don't worry he's just a bit over protective but if he sees you happy and safe he's gonna be happy too"  I said so he won't stressed.

I walked closer to him and smashed our lips together he was surprised by the sudden act but he kissed back, I bit on his lower lip asking for him to open his mouth, he opened it and I started exploring every part of it until I found his g-spot. He moaned in his angelic voice with made me hard.

I started taking off his Shirt and mine without breaking the kiss but suddenly he stopped kissing me.

"Izana-kunare we going to.... " he said embarrassed "yeah are you still a virgin? " I asked even though I know what the answer is.

"Y-yeah" he said trying to hide his blushe

"If you want to you can no longer be one" I said making sure that he isn't uncomfortable with it, to my surprise he nodded.

He took off my pants and my boxers revealing my already hard dick. He got on his knees and started giving me kitty lickes on the tip and looking at me with a lewd face with only made me harder.

All of the sudden he took all of my dick inside his mouth moving his head up and down.

It felt so good, I still can't believe that it's his first time.

"Takemichi I'm going to cum" I said as he only started moving his head faster until I released inside his mouth. He swallowed all of it and got up and pulled down his own pants and boxers.

"The lube is in the second drawer" I said as he went to get it

He putted the lube on my dick and turned his ass my way.

"Are you going to start now? " he said getting impatient.

"I was trying to be gentle but with you looking like that I don't think I could hold it" I thrusted in his small hole

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhmmmmmmm~" he moaned, but then he putted his hand on his mouth to prevent moaning.

"Don't cover your mouth I still wanna hear your sweet moans" I said as I thrusted faster.

"Mmmhhhh~ b-but shinishiro-kun is home and m-mikey-kun will come back after a bit" he said trying his best to hold in his moans.

"I bet that they like hearing your moans but at the same time jealous" I said biting on his neck.

"Mmmhhhh~ Izana~ faster~" he said

"You really are trying to not walk for a month" I said as I thrusted very fast.

I'm gonna stop here, I'm really tired.

Can you guys guess my age by this smut the winner will get a shout out again 🎉