idk what to name this chapter😭

Hello bitches and bros and non-binary hoes, did you miss me? Well here I am updating.

Shinichiro p.o.v

"Ah~ Izana~" is all I heard from izana's room. That lucky bastard, I was supposed to be the one who should be with takemichi right now, not my little brother.

Plus it's been more than 5hours how are they still going.

Manjiro came back 3 hours ago, he's still in his room crying cause he isn't takemichi's first time, I understand you buddy.

After one more hour they finally stopped.
How is draken gonna react to this? Bet he's gonna kick izana's but. That's gonna be funny.

Takemichi P.O.V

I woke up to see that I was in my room. I don't remember being here, izana probably brought me.

I started blushing after remembering what we did yesterday.

I tried to get up but instead I just feel on my but, I can't walk.

"KEN-NII! " I screamed to get his attention so he can come and help get up.

"Yeah what do you want? " he said "can you please help me get up instead of watching me? " I told him, he helped me get up putting me on my bed.

"Look takemichi, izana told me that you are dating him and the others" he said looking dead serious.

"Y-yeah" I said trying to hide my fear, the last time I saw him looking like that was when some guys tried to take my money, after that all I remember was that they were put in a hospital and were about to die.

But instead of scolding me he smiled at me and said" as long as you are happy I'm ok with it, but you still have to tell mom and dad they are coming next week and you know damn well that they are homophobic " he said looking worried.

"Yeah I know, but what are they going to do about it kick me out of the house? If they do I can live with the sanos or even kokonoi and I will take you with me" I said so he doesn't worry.

"Yeah ok, but remember if they do something to you just tell me and will break every bone in their body" he said with a dark aura.

Bye, hope you like this chapter.

To be continued...