chapter 8

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚗-𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜!! 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎? 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛!

TAKEMICHI P.O.V:

I sat in my room watching TV until I got a text koko-kun and inui-kun

Texting:

(sugar daddy: kokonoi
Heels♡: inupi
Pretty boy:takemichi)

Sugar daddy: hey there taka-chan, wanna go out with us?
Pretty boy:I'm really sorry but I can't walk right now-
Heels♡: why?
Pretty boy: well I kinda you know, did the devil's tango with izana-kun...
Sugar daddy:WAIT WHAT!
Pretty boy:...

IRL
KOKONOI P.O.V

Gosh that lucky bastard!
Why did HE have to be takemichi's first time? he can't even spoil him properly.
Well at least I'm gonna be the one organizating takemichi's birthday day. I'm going to make sure that it's gonna be the best birthday he ever had and that he'll never forget it.

Now first I have to go check on him to make sure that he won't need anything, I know that his older brother is with him but I want to spoil him a bit.

I got in my car and called inupi

"Hey inupi you wanna go to takemichi's house with me? I'm going to check on him"

"Yeah sure"

"Okay where are you now? "

"I'm at *******"

I hang up on inupi and called takemichi to tell him that me and inupi are coming to check on him, get said he was okay with that since he's home alone and starting to get bored, he also told that there was a the house keys are inside a fake plant vase outside the door.

AT TAKEMICHI'S HOUSE:

I took the keys and opened the door. After inupi got in too I closed the door with the keys to make sure no one can come in.

We went upstairs and knocked on takemichi's bedroom door.

"COME IN!" I heard take's voice saying.

I opened the door to find takemichi trying to get out of his bed but as he was about to step out his legs couldn't handle lifting him as he was about to fall, I rushed in to help him but it was too late as he fell down and I just went to help him as it was the only thing that could've been done in that moment.

"I'm sorry for all this trouble koko-chan, thank you for helping me"  he said as I tucked him back in his bed.

"No don't worry about that, but why did you try to get out off your bed?" I said as me and inupi sat at the edge of takemichi's bed

"Well I just wanted to make you guys a little snack"he said rubbing the back of his neck

" you don't need to we're the ones that are supposed to take care of you not the opposite " inupi said before I could even open my mouth

"Now stay here I'm gonna make you something to eat"  he said while leaving the room to go to the kitchen

𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎!!

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚢𝚎𝚎𝚎!!!

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍...