New friend

"Oh I forgot you still have to meet my other  friend sanzu" I said really excited, I wanted takemichi to meet everyone one I know, and especially sanzu cause he don't have a lot of friends so I thought this will be a good opportunity to know new people, and maybe he might like takemichi, because everytime I introduce someone to him he says that he might be a traitor and he don't like him.

Sanzu P.O.V

Who's that new guy that my king wants me to meet. I bet that he's a traitor and is not good enough for my king, but I still have to meet him.

I wore my clothes and mask then headed to my King's house.

At Mikey's house

"Oh sanzu you're here alone takeomi didn't come with you? " shinishiro-san asked "no" I replied "okay then Mikey is in his room with takemichi they're waiting for you" he said .

So the new brat's name is takemichi.

I went to my King's room and knocked on the door "Come in!" I heard my king say.

I walked in to see my king with a cute boy-  WHAT THE HELL AM THINKING ABOUT!? Sanzu go back to your senses.

"That's sanzu he's a bit kind of weird but don't worry once you earn his trust you will find out that he's just a tsandere" I heard my king say.

"Nice to meet you sanzu-kun, I'm takemichi Ryukuji, you probably know my brother he's known as draken, I hope we get along well! " he said with a cheerful tone. Wait he's that girrafe that my king prefer over everyone brother's. Wow they really look nothing alike.

Just a note:all that takemichi could think today is why he's been surrounded by hot guys.

Well next chapter is gonna be just sanzu x takemichi.

Bye ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ