meeting pt2

Hello again thanks to the people who read my story I really appreciate it. I will try to update every day and if I didn't there might be four reasons 1:i am too lazy
2:i am sick
3:my mom took my phone away
4:i am death
But most likely it's the first reason. If you guys have some ideas that you would like me to put in my story just write them in the comments I would gladly read everything, if you think something is wrong in my story write it too cause that will make me improve my story. That's it i'll leave you to the real story.

Draken P.O.V

Everyone is flirting with my brother . I regret making them meet him, even mitsuya well I'll let that pass cause he pushed baji away and is acting nice towards michi.

Takemichi P.O.V

"No need to bow mitsuya-kun" I said because of the awkward situation.

After a while the short boy with dirty blond hair (yeah I still don't know there names well except for baji-kun and mitsuya-kun) got closer to my face "takemitchy from now on you're my bitch" what? I didn't know what to say a minute ago it was complete silence and know he tells me that I'm his bitch. I could sense that ken-nii wanted to punch him in the face so I stopped him and calmed him down.

"Excuse me-" I said not knowing what to call him.

"Oh yeah sorry, I'm sano manjiro but just call me Mikey" he said smiling like a kid, but out of sudden he lifted me in a bridal style "you are going to meet my siblings takemitchy so let's go" he said smiling like a kid which I found cute-........ WAIT WHAT DID I JUST SAY TAKEMICHI GO BACK TO NORMAL. "Sure" I said trying to hide my blush.

"But Mikey-kun could you please put me down? " I said as we could hear ken-nii screaming from the cafe "nah" he said still smiling he puted me on his motorcycle "grab tight you might fall" he said. He started driving at normal speed but the he started driving faster I was about to fall so I held tighter on his waist "MIKEEEEY SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!! " I said cause I was too scared to fall "hehe sorry but we arrived" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

Hope you liked this chapter bye. ❤