Part 12

* Batcave; September 06; 11:46 P.M.*

*No one pov.*

"Robin, behave." Batman said, sounding like an old man who was tired of life.

The team on the other hand was to stunned to even make a sound.

'Was that just a kid?!' Wally shouted in the mind-link.

'Hm, I didn't know that Batman had a child army.' Conner said (also in the mind-link) way to serious.

'Don't be ridiculous, if he had a child army people would notice all the children disappearing .' Artemis replied, also way to serious.

'Can we please stop discussing the fact if Batman has a child army or not and focus on the real reason we're here.' Kaldur groaned in the mind-link, he loved his team but they could sometimes get distracted and think about all the wrong things.

"You didn't answer my question father, why are these heathens here." Robin demanded to know.

But before Batman could answer 3 other people joined them in the cave.

"Hey old man, how could you! Why didn't you tell us we have visitors, I would've prepared a nice gift for them!" Red hood yelled, although there was no real heat behind.

'I don't think I want a gift from him.' Wally said a little bit terrified of Red Hood.

"Hood, let B explain before you start interrupting him." Red Robin scolded his older brother, making Spoiler snort at him.

"As I wanted to say," Batman interrupted his kids, "Nightwing is in trouble and these...heroes said they'd help us." He continued and even though he sounded like he didn't care, Megan could feel the strong emotion of worry in his voice and body.

"What, Wing got kidnapped, why didn't he call for back-up!?" Hood yelled as he jumped of the platform he was standing to where the team and batman were standing.

"Calm down Hood, our brother is strong." A new voice said, the voice belonging to Signal.

The team turned their heads to the place the voice came from and saw that there were even more people in the cave: Oracle; Signal and Blackbat were also in the cave.

"I know that but why didn't he call us?" Hood asked sounding somewhat hurt.

"Well, he probably thought he didn't need us since these idiots were here to give him back-up but they failed miserably." Robin sneered.

The team wanted to argue with them to protect their pride but they didn't, they all felt guilty since they couldn't help the hero but they were also disappointed in themselves since they really did fail miserably.

"That brings me on the next thing, weren't you guys supposed to be heroes. Every time we see you guys, you're always just big jokes!" Hood yelled at them angrily.

"Hood, stop it. I get that you're angry but Nightwing is priority right now, if you want to yell at the young justice team be my guest but do it after we got our brother back." Red Robin reasoned with everyone present.

Red hood let out huff and walked to the batcomputer where Batman was already stationed. The rest of the batclan followed their older brother, not even giving a slight glance at the Team, who felt as if they were not in their place.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" Wally asked since the tense silence was killing him.

"You aren't doing anything. We'll do all the tracking and practical stuff, you guys are only here because we could use back-up against the LIGHT." Tim said irritated, not only because his oldest brother was taken from him, but also because these stupid assassins disabled Dick's tracker.

"Hey, no need to be so mean!" Wally said feeling a little bit offended.

*unknown location; September 07; 11:46 A.M.*

*Dick pov.*

It was around noon when they finally arrived at the island where the LIGHT hid. Dick noted that it wasn't super big and modern so this was probably not their main base.

The guards that were supposed to guard so he wouldn't escape were doing their job pretty bad since they didn't even pay any attention to him, the only reason he hasn't tried anything yet is because Slade insisted to stay with him, he said he already knew all his tricks.

When they finally got him out the helicopter after standing still on the ground for over 15 minutes, they leaded him to an underground hallway. It was clear to Dick that these people were experts in recruitment, he saw a lot of villains there who worked with (for actually) the LIGHT, no wonder the Young Justice Team hadn't taken these guys out yet.

He was placed in a big round room with nothing in it except screens where some type of projection was projected.

"Hmm, the infamous Nightwing here in our hands really it's a shame we had to meet like this." Queen Bee's projection said.

Nightwing could feel somebody enter the and when he saw who it was, he couldn't say he was surprised: Lex Luther was standing before him now.

"A shame indeed, but we'll have a copy of him who you can control very soon." Lex said smirking.

"What do you want from me?" Dick demanded to know. Even though he already had a guess, they'd probably clone him like they did with the original Speedy and make the clone take over his place.

"Now why would we tell you anything, weren't stupid, stupid!" Klarion yelled sounding like a little kid.

Dick looked around and tried to put faces on the projections: Vandal Savage; Queen Bee; Klarion and Ultra-Humanite. Big faces and no jokes.

Dick felt a syringe entering the skin of the back of his neck, paralyzing him fully he could still hear the voices of the LIGHT.

"What will we do with him after the cloning process?" Queen Bee asked the rest.

"We'll get rid of the original of course." Lex Luther suggested.

"No, I'll take him with me." Slade came in.

"Fine with me, Vandal Savage what do you think?" Luther asked.

"Fine with me, I don't care." He said, as Dick now fully lost conscious.