31. under wraps

noahfuckingtanaka

noahfuckintanaka Fake smile because I cried over how I can't open a box

noahfuckintanaka Fake smile because I cried over how I can't open a box. Also, I stole my new username from Pheobe Bridgers, yes. 

Also, I made an autism resources account to help people who want understand the spectrum and have a safe space for fellow neurodivergents!! It's autisticnoahwholikespasta (with no cheese of course)!!

69 Likes

Jesslikesapplepie I would like but then it would ruin the count 

   noahfuckintanaka 69?

      Jesslikesapplepie i m disgusting ik 

conangray DONT OPEN THE BOX 

   noahfuckingtanaka It was smelly paint which makes me internally cringe.

      conangray well shit 

conangray was gonna say u r hot 

   noahfuckingtanaka Okay. 

      conangray u r hot 

         noahfuckingtanaka You can drop more compliments in my DMs. 

            conangray DONE BITCH  

Conan sweeps his hair back with his hand, balancing the rest of the notebooks on the other. A bead of sweat rolls down his back, making him shiver and choke simultaneously. His skin feels like a trap he is itching to hop out of. The only way he'll recover from this sticky heat is if someone blows air into his soul.

Wearing long jeans and actively ignoring Alyssa's advice was a really bad idea. The last time he felt this hot(literally), he ended up triggering his boyfriend and missing out on what could have been a few more days with him.

He drops off the notebooks on the school counter as the teacher had asked him to and walks casually along a corridor, scanning for familiar faces of his friends. He doesn't find any which isn't surprising because none of them have any many classes in the art block. Still, it would have been nice to not have to walk all the way back to the cafeteria.

It's a doghouse on Fridays because they serve burger with customizable patties. By customizable the school means that the kids can pick whether they want sauce, mayo or both. Matchable to a multi course cuisine restaurant really. Conan would get a burger too but he has unfortunately witnessed the lunch-lady sweat into the pan for the bread. The bread had risen in the stove, matching with the bubbling puke in Conan's belly.