Under the pear tree

TW: !SMUT!

This imagine contains sex, sexual encounters, and graphic descriptions. If smut like this makes you uncomfortable, you can skip this one:)

You can read this as a prequel to "Married by love", bc someone wanted to know how it happened. and I thought "I love it".

"Now," She sits down at her desk. "I want everyone to take out their textbooks and read chapter 12 on the War of 1812."

As the students begin searching through the pages of their books, Yn begins scribbling down questions for next week's big history test. While dipping her pen in some ink, a student speaks up.

"Ms. Ln?" One of the younger students, Frankie, asked.

Still looking down at her paper, she replies. "What is it, Frankie?"

"There is a man outside of the school." He explains excitedly.

"And why aren't you reading right now, Frankie?" She asks him.

But before she can get an answer, she hears a knock on the school's front door. Looking up as the door opens and listening in on the footsteps nearing the classroom, she opens her mouth to speak.

"Excuse me. I'm looking for a miss Ln?" Yn gets cut off. "I have heard she teaches here?"

She could barely get a word out, but then again; she didn't even have to speak. She knew that voice - some would even say too well.

Gilbert.

That damn Gilbert Blythe. The one and only.

"Miss Ln is right there!" Frankie exclaims, pointing at her and snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Mr. Blythe!" Yn tries to keep her facade in front of her pupils. "Let's have a word outside, shall we. Class, I want you to keep reading."

She walks toward the door and past Gilbert as he smirks at her.

"Lead the way, miss."

When they both make it outside, Gilbert reaches for Yn's waist and pushes her up against the side of the school. For a short moment, he just look into her eyes before leaning down and kissing her with more force than she was preparing for.

"Gil..." Yn pushes him away lightly. "We can't do this here..."

He smiles at her. "You sure about that?""Yes!" She swats his arm. "I have so many questions for you! Why didn't you tell me you were back? How long-"

He cuts her off with another passionate kiss, before answering her.

"Meet me tonight. At 11. Beneath the peartree." He gives her one last glance, before turning away. Leaving her standing, confused, at the side of the school. Well knowing every student in there had seen what had happened.

.

.

.

As she makes her way through the tall grass, with only an oil lamp and the moon as her light sources, she keeps thinking of him. Oh, how she has missed him, all these months.  Gilbert had been away, studying Medicine at The University of Toronto, leaving his long-time girlfriend to wait for him to come back.

And now, even though Mrs. Lynde and everyone else in Avonlea for that matter, have been gossiping about the situation. And how terrible they felt for the poor girl whose "beau had left her before they could even be betrothed."

Yn didn't mind.

She had many things to keep her busy with; such as taking over the school while Ms. Stacy had been lying ill with a broken leg. And she loved it.