Leave him for me //Gilbert//

WARNING! SMUT! If sexual and mature content makes you uncomfortable, you can skip this one <3

"Gilbert Blythe?"

Gilbert turns around to the sound of his name. In front of him stands a beautiful girl, he recalls faintly but also so clearly.

"It's me," She says. "Yn."

"Yn?"

Gilbert's eyes grow in shock. They used to be a couple, almost engaged even, but then Gilbert left to study and broke up with Yn.

She had grown into a woman, with definitely more curves than when they were 17, and somehow also she has stayed this 17-year-old girl.

"Did you forget about me?" Yn asks him. The disappointment in her voice wasn't to mistake.

"No, Of course not!" Gilbert takes her hand and kisses it gently. "How could I forget Yn Ln?"

"Soon to be, Yn Tremblay," A man comes up behind her and puts his arm around her waist. He was at least five years older than both of them—a handsome man with golden hair and blue eyes, including, muscular too. "hello, I'm William Tremblay, and you are?"

"William, this is Gilbert Blythe," Yn swallows the big lump that has been forming in her throat. "Gilbert, this is William. My fiancé."

Gilbert's eyes widen even more, and his heart drops. He tries to look into Yn's eyes, but her focus is on the floor. William looks between them and tightens his grip on her waist.

"Gilbert, look who I just found!" A woman comes up next to him. "oh, well, hello."

The woman stops in her tracks when she sees Yn and William. Her eyes wander on Yn.

"Winifred?" Gilbert asks the woman who has her arm intertwined with his. She flutters her eyes as a sign that she would like to get introduced. "Uhm...Winifred, this is Yn and William Tremblay."

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Tremblay." Winifred puts out her hand. Yn immediately feels intimidated by the woman in front of her. She is beyond beautiful. She has pearls that must have touched the bottom of the ocean. Dresses that only could have been sown by the best designers and from the most delicate fabrics. "I'm Winifred Rose. Gilbert and I are getting wed in four months."

"It's Ms. Yn Ln," Yn replies with a sense of jealousy in her voice. "And congratulations."

"Oh, look, it's Doctor Roberts," William says before Gilbert can introduce another word. "Let's go over and say hi."

Yn turns around and follows her fiancé. The pit inside her stomach has grown to double size, and she excuses herself from her husband.

"I'm going to the lady's room." She says. William nods, clearly only focusing on the waitress walking in the crowded ballroom filled doctors from all around the world.

"Yn?" She turns around. "Can we talk?"

The man in front of her is the one and only Gilbert Blythe. The man that once had her heart in his hands and chose to crush it into pieces.

"Gilbert, no," She answers. "There is nothing to talk about."

"Yes, there is," He grabs her arm as she's about to turn away. "Please."

"Not here." Yn states. She leans in closer to whisper in his ear. "The garden."

Gilbert nods, and swiftly they move to the back of the hotel's garden. It's cold outside despite it being only March.

"I forgot how cold it could get in Charlottetown," She mumbles and hugs herself. She certainly didn't dress for the weather.

"here, take my coat," Gilbert says. He gently places the coat on her shoulders. The warm embrace her right away, but she can't help but shiver when Gilbert's hands remove her hair from her shoulders.