Wedding Night //Gilbert//

SMUT WARNING!! This is sexy content, so if you get uncomfortable, you can skip this one:)

"Are you ready?" Anne asks Yn as she steps out from the dressing screen.

"I think so," Yn replies while spinning around in the sheer nightgown she spent a week making.

"Oh, you are so beautiful," Diana claims and goes to hug her. "Gilbert is a lucky guy."

"I still can't believe that you just got married to Gilbert Blythe, oh my!" Anne states and joins in on the hug.

"Me neither," Yn snickers. "Where did you put my dress?"

"Right there," Anne answers and points to the white dress hanging on the wardrobe. "Before we leave, I will on behalf of every single person invited to your wedding, thank you for giving us the time of our lives tonight and that you and Gilbert are such a beautiful couple."

"Okay, we will leave now," Diana pulls in Anne's hand. "Are you sure you're ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," Yn replies and gives her bosom friends a last hug before they leave the room. On the other side of the door is Gilbert standing waiting to see his wife.

"I think she's ready for you," Anne tells him and chuckle all the way out with Diana. When they close the door behind them, Gilbert locks it. While he opens the bedroom door, he sees the love of his life standing with her hands behind her back. The Sheer fabric is loose and just thick enough to sense her bare body under it. She removes her free hair from her shoulders so that Gilbert can see the short lace sleeves, that's slightly off her shoulders.

"Do you like it?" She asks him nervously. Yn rotates so he can examine the low back on her garment. "I spend a whole week working on it. The fabric was costly, but I fell in love with it, plus it's so comfortable to wear, and I thought if I just used some lace I had laying around already, I could spend the extra cents on the sheer..."

"I love it," Gilbert says. He takes her hand and leaves a tender kiss on the back of her hand. Yn smiles and walks over to him.

"Let's dance," Yn states and begins to hum. She rests her head on Gilbert's shoulder, and he looks down, admiring her. He spins her around, and the room gets filled with giggles. When Yn gets close to Gilbert again, she kisses him.

His hands are planted solidly on her hips.

"You are so truly magnificent," Gilbert says as he lightly pushes her into the wall. "Mrs. Blythe."

"Say that again," Yn bites his under lips gently.

"Mrs. Blythe..." He smirks. She kisses him even harder and begins to open his white dress shirt. When it's off, they walk over to the bed. They turn around still with their lips glued to each other. Gilbert slowly lifts Yn's nightgown over her head, and she's lying all-natural on the bed.

They are under the covers when Gilbert kicks off his trousers and begins to kiss down Yn's cheeks and neck. "I'm ready," She moans. Gilbert looks at her with a reassuring look in his eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asks and caresses her cheek.

"yes," Yn states and smiles at him. He smiles back as he can feel her warm, soft body underneath him. Gently he strokes her breast while slowly thrusting into her. Yn bites her lip, trying to prevent a scream coming out, but it's no use. Gilbert stops immediately.

"Does it hurt? Do you want me to stop?"

"No, No," Yn dries away a few tears. "Keep going."

"Are you sure?" He asks. "Because-"

"I said keep going, Mr. Blythe," She says, and he smirks down at her.

"Your wish is my command, Mrs. Blythe,"

Soon the pain Yn feels fades away, and she is drowning in unbelievable pleasure. She swings her right leg over Gilbert's lower back as his breathing gets heavier.The room gets filled with more moans and grunts from both of them, and soon Yn feels something warm shoot into her like a liquid bullet.They let go of one another, and Gilbert falls next to Yn. She turns to her husband.

"Wow," She exclaims.

"Yeah, wow," He repeats. Lightly he kisses Yn's forehead, and she moves even closer to him.

"Imagine how nice tomorrow is going to be when we have the whole day to ourselves," She mumbles against his chest.

"Oh yeah? What are we going to do?" He chuckles.

"I was thinking we wake up, eat breakfast, make love, skip lunch, make love, make some more love, eat dinner and then finish the day off with making a little bit more love." She giggles and looks up at Gilbert.

"That sounds perfect, but how about," He turns them around, so he's on top again. "While the night is still young, we go for a second ride?"Instead of answering, Yn kisses him and bites her lip. "I say yes..."

I'm a virgin