MACAQUE?!(shadowpeach)

Right when the Lady Bone Demon  was being defeated she said
"Fine if I go down I'm taking a backstabber with me"then she threw a potion Macaque.They though nothing of it when they finally defeated her but once she was gone Macaque started to glow
"Umm guys somethings happening-"Macaque said before his body started to shapeshift.The group started to worry about what's happening.After a few minutes Macaque stoped glowing and everyone was surprised because macaque was a

Child

"Umm guys Macaques a child"Mk said while looking at the small Monkie.
Little macaque look around before he ran to Wukong.
"Woah,Peaches how are you so tall"Little Macaque said while hugging Wukongs leg.
"Umm-"
"Who are all these people with you are they your friends I thought you said I was your only friend"Little Macaque said while sounding a upset.Wukong decided to walk to Mk.
"Hey,Wait for mee"little Macaque said while run after Wukong.
"Kid what do I do I have no experience of taking care of a kid from my past"Wukong said
"Umm we'll think of something for now I'm trusting him with you"Mk said while going to his group.
"So,Maca-Mango what do you want to-"Wukong look around but found no child macaque.
"MACAQUE WHERE ARE YOU"Wukong yelled while looking around for him but then.
"BOO!"
Wukong swiftly turn around to see little Macaque laughing.
"You should of seen you face"little Macaque said cackling.Wukong decided to guilt trip him(he would tho)
"Maca-Mango that hurt my fweelings you scared me"said Wukong while wiping a fake tear.
"No don't crying I sorry I never do again" said little Macaque worryingly as he gave him a hug.
Wukong thought this was a good idea since he was a child but little did he know little Macaque actually still has his memories and knew what was he doing if he turn to a child.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading