Fluffy spicynoodles

( I altered with it a little also request goes to the one and only @•EMO_CHILD- )
We start this story with Redson,Mei, and Mk hanging out.Redson notices that Mk and Mei are getting a little too close so he finally does something about it.He grabs Mk hand.
"Sorry Mei we have plans"Redson says while dragging Mk to a special place.
"We do?Well sorry Mei we can hangout another time, bYe"Mk got yanked by Redson as he tries to walk faster(I'm having the urge to just make it angst help-).Redson takes(more like drags)Mk to a beautiful lake sorta like this

"Woah"Mk looks at lake with sparkling eyes"It's so beautiful""Yeah I know

"It's so beautiful"
"Yeah I know..."Redson said while looking down
"There's a reason why you brought me here, right?"
"Yeah there is.."Redson sighs
"It's just that I don't want you hanging out with Mei anymore"Redson frowned(At this moment I had a great idea there will be 2 versions)
Version 1
"Why do you like her"Mk said while looking a little bit jealous
"No you idiot I like you"Redson yelled out unknowingly.Mk smiled while walking up to Redson.
"Don't worry I like you too"And gives Redson a kiss on the forehead.Mk walked off to go hang out with Mei.
" what just happened"A very flustered Redson questioned himself.
Version 2 the original
"Why is it because your jealous" Mk said
"No-I mean- I just feel like I'm being replaced by her it's been a while since you and me actually hung out without me third wheeling you and Mei and it just-"suddenly Redson feels lips on his forehead.
"Don't worry I would never replace you"Mk said with a trust me smile while leading Redson to his apartment(NO YOU DIRTY MIND PEOPLE).
(I'm ending there hope you enjoyed that it's 3:57 am for me yea)

LEGO MONKIE KID one-shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara