House of Memories(shadowpeach)

(Yes this is inspired By house in memories.I hope you enjoy.)
This is after lbd and the group wanted to know why so wanted to know why she wanted revenge.So the group+macaque found a strange house that shows the past.
"Umm guys the map says we're here"Mk said looking at the creepy house.He tried to open the door but it's locked.
They all look around the outside of the house.
"Hey kid I found something"Macaque said while tilting his head toward Mk
They all went to Macaque.It was a Scanner of some sort.

"Do I put my hand on it?"Macaque said while his hand hovering over it

"I guess?"Mk said
Macaque put his hand on it and it scan him.The door swung right open.They went right inside and when Macaque went inside small gold magic started to appear around the place.

They went right inside and when Macaque went inside small gold magic started to appear around the place

Then they started to show up....

Macaques past..

Macaque look around as if he was dead and see his past.The house started to take shape into Macaque's and Wukong's house they made.Then they see two little Monkie kids playing but they we just memories.
"You can't catch me Wukong" the little black monkie(IM NOT RACIST I SWEAR)said
"Yes I can Macaque"Little Wukong said
The little kids run off somewhere in the house.
"What just happened?"Mk said very confusedly.
"I don't know but this place seems really familiar and so did those kids especially the little black(I swear I'm not racist)monkie."Wukong said while putting his hand on his chin.
Macaque suddenly growled at that.
"GOSH FUCKING DAMN WUKONG ARE THAT FUCKING FORGETFUL THAT YOU FORGET WE BUILT THIS HOUSE OUR MEMORIES ARE IN HERE THOSE KIDS WERE US BUT NO YOU FORGET WHAT I LOOKED LIKE CAUSE YOU HAVE A BRAIN OF A FUCKING FROG"Macaque yelled at him with tears then run after the kids to a another room.
"I fucked up didn't I"
"Yea ya did"Mei said