Parents(Sad Mk)

(The song has nothing to do with this also shoutout to Bluecatboiii also
TW:Slapping,transphobic,homophobic,abusive parents.etc)

Qí Xiǎotiān grew up a with a supportive family.They treat her babyish.They love to feed her,spoil her,and even calling her there little monkey,Life was great until Qí Xiǎotiān parents got so busy with work some days they even forget to feed her.This was normal until the one day.
Qí Xiǎotiān set her parents down at the table.
"Mom,Dad, I have something very important to tell you"
"Ok but make it quick darling mommy has to go to work"Her mother said while in a baby voice.
"Mom Dad"She took a deep breath in.
"IM TRANSGENDER"She said with her eyes closed.
"WHAT?!"The Mother and Father said at the same time.
"NO DAUGHTER IN MINE IS GOING TO BE TRANSGENDER"Father yelled viciously.
"Dont worry hunny your just confused your were born a girl and will always be a girl"
Those words wonder around Qí Xiǎotiān mind and finally she snap.
"THATS IT IM NOT CONFUSED I KNOW I WANT TO BE A BOY"Qí Xiǎotiān said
Qí Xiǎotiān father walked up to her and slapped her across the face.
"No daughter of mind will be transgender"
Qí Xiǎotiān ran up to her room.She started to pack a bag.after she did that she R
ran out of the front door.
"QÍ XIÂOTIÃN COME BACK RIGHT NOW"He heard in the disant.

It was after the defeat of the ladybone demon everyone was celebrating at DBKs house. Everyone was there like The bull family,Pigsy and his husband Tang and the group,Monkie King came with Macaque surprisingly,Yin and Jin were there with the accountant(but y'all she's hot as hell),Chang'e was there with the scorpion queen,Ne Zha,Sandy was there with huntsman,and yeah everyone was vibing.Mk thought it was weird when Macaque was in the corner with Monkie King flirting.Everything was going good until
"Hey Mk there some random people here for you"Yin yelled
Mk look out of the window to see who is wasonce he saw he went pale.Mk quickly ran under the table.They were laughing until they saw how pale he was.
"Mk whats going on why are you so pale"macaque ask
"If anyone asks I was not here"Mk put the table cloth down to cover him but it only covers him half way.Pigsy opens the door to let them in(BRO.WHY)
"Qí Xiǎotiān please come home we miss you dearly"The mother begged
"Umm who we don't know a Qí Xiǎotiān" Macaque said.Mk got out of under the table.
"I'm sorry Qí Xiǎotiān is dead there only Mk now"Mk said harshly
"Please we're sorry on what we did to you"Mother said
"Well sorry doesn't cut the fact you were being transphobic towards me and slapped me against my face"Redson yelled
"YOU DID WHAT TO MY BOYFRIEND"His hair flaming the color white-blue(Funfact that's the most hottest fire color)
"Great your also gay I can't believe I raised a child like you"He walks up and smacks Mk in the face.(Y'all shits about to go down)
"HEY YOU DONT GO SMACKING MY CHILD"The dad squad said while running to see if Mk was ok.
"Well She's not your child she's my child"Father said harshly.They started to argue very loudly it almost gave Mk a panic attack.Mk soon Ran out of there crying.
"MK"
"QI XIAOTIAN COME BACK HERE NOW"Redson ran up to the dad and smack him in the face.Then ran after Mk.Mk ran into the nearest alleyway ans starts to have a panic attack. He sat down to stop it but it made it worse.Soon Redson came and saw him in this state.Redson ran to calm him simply by hugging him.
"Hey-hey it's okay your save with me now"After that sentence Mk broke down.It's look like he was crying a river.
Mk started sniffing
"T-thanks Redson"
"Hey it's fine(WISE WORDS TECHNOBLADE)you know you can talk to me about anything, right?"
"Right"Redson kissed Mks forehead
"Now come on your father figures are probably killing them"
"Wait-Red"Reference turned his attention towards him.
"Thank you"
"It's no problem"
They got back to the party and saw his father was being taken away by an ambulance.Turns out Tang got his sword and sliced him up.
"MK Are you alright"everyone was see and asking if he was alright.
"Yeah don't worry I'm fine(TECHNOBLADE😭😭)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was not supposed to be like this but I just let my fingers do the job I hope you like it.
785 words.