"Your Welcome"

(And we are back guys, I haven't added a story in months but I'm back!)

Tired.
Everyone was tired after the battle with Azure, They all needed sleep and a break from Villains for a while. While they were all tired they decided later in the week they should have a nice normal beach day even inviting Redson and the bull family.

Macaque could have cared less, he was tired and wanted to lay down his bed with his totally not custom made mini Wukong plushie he called, Baby Peach. He followed MK's friends in the van as they dropped everyone off, Nezha was decided to stay at MK's apartment until he was healed ('MK is gonna suffer I can hear it' Macaque thought to himself.) First Sandy was dropped off at his boat, then Mei at her house, on the way to the Noodle Shop, they all saw how small parts of the town was destroyed. They made it to Macaque's Dojo to see it in shambles, Macaque stood outside it in..distress? Shocked? Tired was the answer, his only shelter was gone. Wukong, MK, Nezha, Pigsy and Tang looked at the remains of his dojo.
"Ugh- streets again.." Macaque mumbled tiredly. Wukong looked at Macaque noticing his six ears were out and so as his white hairs that scattered the black.
"Well you could always stay at my mountain? I have room up there" like always Wukong wanted to say that but not step over any boundaries because he still hasn't apologized.
Macaque ears twitched in surprise, he hasn't expected Wukong to speak up about it, he was practically frozen until he heard MK speak up.
"Seems like a good plan! See you guys at the beach Wednesday" MK said getting in the van with Nezha and his two dads and driving off. Wukong tiredly summoned a cloud for him and Macaque to sit on. He sat on the cloud waiting for Macaque to sit on it with him like always.
Macaque hesitated before sitting on the cloud with him, it was soft? He expected it to be wet and god Macaque hated being wet.( unless ;])
Wukong traveled across the sea at a soft normal pace since he was too tired to speed there quickly. He yawned before rubbing his eyes with his paws, as much as he wanted to sleep he couldn't since he was practically driving there, he felt something hit his shoulder and looked to see Macaque laying on his shoulder, eyes closed. Wukong's cheeks flushed and he accidentally made a soft purring noise which Macaque heard.
"Are you purring?" Macaque teasingly asked opening on eye while moving his face to look at Wukong while laying on his shoulder.
"N-No.." Wukong looked away to not let Macaque see his blushing face.
"Whatever you saw, So called great Sage" Macaque said closing his eyes releasing his own set of purrs, Wukong froze up before slowly relaxing his claws kneeding the cloud.
They made it to Flower Fruit Mountain and Wukong gently woke up Macaque to let him know they were there, Wukong walked to his mountain only to realize it was destroyed during the fight with Azure.
"Oh, bad time to say I also don't have a bed.." He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. He went outside to see as a gift his monkeys made him a small hammock connected to a few trees, he noticed Macaque was behind him leaning against a tree and nodding off a bit. Wukong picked him up bridal style without a care in the world before bringing him over to the Hammock and placing him in it before putting a blanket over him,letting him sleep. Wukong sat on the ground and laid against the tree as monkeys came over to sleep beside him.

"Wukong..?"

"Yes? Macaque?"

"Thank you.." Macaque trailed off in to sleep as a few baby Monkeys cuddled up next to him. Wukong looked at Macaque before softly smiling.

"Your Welcome"