No..(Shadowpeach angst)

(Inspiration was a song called hayloft II)
It's all start after the war with lady bone demon there was a demon far more powerful than her(Basically her just more powerful and smarter)the group+macaque and Wukong found a scroll that will tell them about how to stop her.
"Ok I still don't understand the scroll"Mk said confusingly
"If you would let me see it them we would probably find out what it means"macaque said
Mk took a glance at the group then gave it to Macaque.
"It says it's for the sun and moon.."macaque look at Wukong then look back at the scroll.
"It says Two like the Sun and Moon the warrior and the hero.An eye for a eye a leg for a leg a shot in the heart doesn't make unbreak"Then it hit him(no he didn't get hit)
one of them

Was bound to be frozen for an eternity

A blue light of ice shot threw the sky,Wukong has now just notice it going towards him.
"MOVE!" Macaque shoved Wukong out of the way and then got his chest frozen.The ice was magical so it started to move up to his neck.
"WHY MACAQUE WHY DID YOU DO THIS"Wukong yelled with tears in his eyes.
"Because you might not care about the ones you love but I do save the world for me peaches"

"I love you"was the last thing before he was fully frozen.