Chapter 3

Bria P.O.V.
- - - - - - - - - -

I slowly opened my eyes, as the sunlight beamed right on my face, causing me to squint.

I yawned, slowly sitting up in bed, feeling relaxed. As all my memories from last night began returning to me, I quickly glanced over at the other side of the bed to see it empty.

I took a sigh of relief, pushing the few messy strands I had sticking out, out of my face.

I peeked over the edge of the bed, looking for my panties, when there was a knock at my door.

"Um, I'll be up soon, give me like 15 minutes,"

I looked over the other edge of the bed, as I heard the knob twist, causing me to throw the covers over my body again.

The door opened up, revealing Chris standing in the doorway.

"Good mornin," he said with a slight smirk, as he continued chewing on the piece of bacon that he was holding in his hand.

"Everybody's downstairs having breakfast, they was worried about you being sleep for so long, Marcus was gonna come up to make sure you was good,"

"So you came instead?" I asked, folding my arms across my chest.

"Nah, I said I had to use the restroom, I just came back to give you these before he came up," he reached into his pocket, before throwing my panties across the room and into my lap.

"Thought you might need them,"

I frowned. "Why'd you have them to begin with?"

"They were stuck to my sweatpants, I saw it this morning when I got up, I ain't want nobody findin' them in my room, so I put 'em in my pocket this morning,"

"Oh....... Okay, thanks."

"Yeah, you should get dressed though, he's gonna be coming up for you in a minute,"

"Alright," I said in a sigh. "I'll be down in a minute,"

He gave me a slight head nod. "Cool," he gave me a slight head nod before closing the door.

Once he was gone, I threw myself back on my pillow, enjoying every second I had left of the bed before I was forced to move my sore legs.

Amara P.O.V.
- - - - - - - - - - -

"I called you twice yesterday, I almost thought I wasn't gonna be able to see you before I left,"

I pulled Miranda into a hug, before stepping inside her house.

"Sorry, I was busy, I didn't realize I missed your call,"

"It's okay, I'm just glad I got to see you, Armon and I fly back tomorrow," I took my jacket off, hanging it up beside the door.

"Oh, is Armon with you?"

I shook my head. "No, he's meeting up with some friends right now, I would've went, but I wanted to catch up with you, since it's been so long since I've been home and been able to physically see you,"

She smiled. "It has been a long time, hasn't it? Well before we get into anything, you know what I wanna see,"

I chuckled, lifting up my hand, showing her my engagement ring,"

"Oh my god, isn't that breathtaking," She gently held my hand, bringing it up closer to her face. "Oh, he did good,"

"Yeah he did," I glanced down at my ring, smiling.

"Look at that smile," she said warmly. "I'm so happy that you're happy, and I love Armon, he's so good for you,"

"I know, I feel blessed,"