Chapter 19

Bria P.O.V.
- - - - - - - - - -

"Alright, so Prince and Jahvante are gonna meet us at the club, Prince said his cousin is cool, as long as everybody is out like around 4am,"

I slipped my purse up on my shoulder, as the three of us climbed into Jade's car.

"Cool, we can do that, what about the DJ, I never heard back from him,"

"He's there, and so is like half of CAU, I've seen posts on Instagram, it's getting litty already,"

I smiled a little, as I pulled my lipgloss out my purse, running it over my lips. "Ok, so I know y'all like to surprise me every year, but y'all really outdid y'all selves by getting the party hosted at Club Orange,"

"That was all Trinity," Jade started. "She got Prince to get his cousin the hook up for us, so no fake ID's needed tonight,"

"That's so dope, I can't believe y'all got the entire club for me, I love you bitches forreal,"

They both laughed. "And we love you......but before you get all emotional, there's just one thing we have to tell you,"

I frowned a little, buckling my seatbelt. "What?"

"Take it away Trin," Jade said, starting up the car as if she didn't want to tell me.

"There's just one minuscule detail we forgot to mention,"

"And that is?" I asked curiously.

"......My cousin agreed to let us use the club under one circumstance....... No alcohol,"

I frowned. "What?? He knows this is a party right? He's literally letting people under 21 in the club, but we can't drink? What sense does that make?"

"I know," Trinity said in a sigh. "But it was the only way he agreed to let us have the party there, so I had to play along, but Jade and I came up with a solution..... take it away Jade,"

"Right," Jade started. "We started to ask around campus about someone possibly getting bottles for us, you know like a sophomore or junior, when Trinity and I thought of the perfect person we could ask..... Rod,"

I frowned. "Rod that works in our building Rod? What did he say?"

"He said he was down, as long as he and his girl was invited to the party,"

I frowned. "I thought this was a open invitation?"

"It is, but you know he's slow, so we just went along with it,"

I chuckled. "Okay, well if the club is supposed to be a alcohol-free zone, how is that gonna work?"

"Well," Trinity started. "Since so many people from different classes are coming, the bartender that works there regularly will be there tonight..... serving drinks to anyone 21 or older,"

I slightly rolled my eyes.

"Rod should be there now, but he'll have the bottles, so our drinks will be served from his truck in the parking lot,"

"His truck?? Uh, what about the club security?? And most importantly the police??"

Jade fanned me off. "The police shouldn't be a factor as long as things don't get outta hand, and to ensure that it doesn't, we had to find our own security for tonight, and Rod's older brother Jameson volunteered, and I also asked Chris to help out too,"

I lifted a brow. "Chris? Like my brother's Chris?"

"Yeah, he wasn't really fuckin' with it at first, he was like on the fence about it for a minute but he said he would come through for a few hours atleast until Jameson's homeboy can come through for the rest of the night,"