PROLOGUE

STORY NARRATOR:

Thousands of years ago, the earth was subjugated by a different species popularly known as the night creatures or Vampires.

The humans preyed under their red eyes crammed with nothing but the desire to sink their fangs into living flesh and suck them till every last bit of blood in their bodies was dried out. They would do anything and everything to get their hands on blood and not just any blood. Human blood.

For decades, the humans remained as their slaves till they decided to fight back for their own, they became wiser, and smarter, not wanting to be ruled by those blood tasty creatures.

The bloodsuckers or Vampires couldn't stand the sun as it killed them as soon as their skin makes contact, a huge advantage to the humans and they didn't hesitate to use it against them.

The humans fought back and they won, wiping the entire vampire race from the world and they came together as one, creating the first empire known as the Xin Dynasty, an empire filled with riches.

Centuries passed, the humans lived their lives peacefully without the fear of being sucked dry, and the vampires were gone or so they thought?

*~*

Well, I feel like I'm writing a C-drama.

The prologue is finally here.

Scroll down for the first chapter!

Emperor Of Xin Dynasty (XIAO ZHAN)