𝐋𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫🔥

Lou Miller
Movie: Ocean's 8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(P. S. I know that Lou and Debbie are married in the film, but just pretend that they aren't here since you are Lou's girlfriend here.. So pretend Deb and Lou are friends)

You woke up at around 7:00 AM in the morning, feeling a sore stinging pain once you sat up. You winced in pain and tried to rub yourself to sooth and lessen the pain, and you knew exactly where this came from..

Here's how it went out..

Your girlfriend, Lou was busy designing new outfits for herself and you or some heists that the girls might go on. Until you fueled her due to your behavior which resulted Lou into...

Punishing you.

It all started when you and Lou were just trying out some different dresses she made to see if it would go nicely with 'distractions', you really loved Lou for who she is, her ambitious and charming personality made you feel intrigued by her.

Lou started to make some dresses she thought would fit you and started working hard on them, until you went shopping with her friend Debbie the other and bought yourself a dress that was abit too revealing says the other girls on your group.

"Y/N! Come down here would you mind!?" Lou called out of the other room, loud enough for you to hear from another room you were in.

You went over to her and before she could ask you anything, you sat on her lap and passionately kissed her until she pulled you away for her to speak.

"Alright, that's enough for now, darling. Now, about the dress you bought with Deb.. Where is it?" she asked you and crossed her arms.

"Oh, uh it's in my room.. Somewhere.." you responded.

"Well then, go get it and try it on.. I need to see it.. You in it, that is." she ordered, you knew how possessive Lou was and immediately went to your shared room and took it out to fit it on.

Knowing alot about her bestfriend and how she was towards you, Debbie warned you about not buying. Knowing that she might not approve of it since the dress was.. Well, revealing and equally beautiful too.. But abit too much for the public to see.

Though Lou said about black being your signature color of outfits, she might not like this one. But, you ignored the other girls warnings and wore it and went out to show Lou.

You walked out of your room and showed the dress to her, she a stern expression on her face and was examining you from head-to-toe. She then shook her head from left to right, clearly not approved.

Debbie was right.

"Tsk, Tsk, tsk... Naughty girl.." she muttered, making you shiver just by hearing her British accent.

"Naughty little one, giving you permission to wear this sexy dress here. Maybe you're not so innocent as I thought..." she stood up from the sofa and went towards you.

Lou was much more taller than you and without warning, she groped your breasts in a firm grasp. Making you hiss under her touch.

"Y/n, you know how I feel about you wearing stuff like this.. It doesn't make mummy happy, you know that don't you?" she told you while playing with your breasts.

"Firstly, it's my decision on what I wear or not wear, Lou. Second of all, I've seen you wear dresses like these too and you're the one to talk.." you said savagely, until that moment you realized you have slightly angered.