𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬💋

(Principal) Larissa Weems
Series/TV Show: Wednesday
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Working at Nevermore Academy as one of the few school counselors for some of the students' behavior, sometimes even as one of the substitute teachers when necessary can be a mixed bag for Y/n.

As Nevermore was considered to be a school just for kids who are considered to be "freaks" all for their unusual and, dare I say it, unique tendencies and how the school is filled with people with werewolves, sirens, vampires and more.

Y/n found all of these people to be intriguing in some way despite them being mythical creatures and monsters, when really though, they're not what people say that they are. Well, atleast some of them.

Although, Y/n, as I've stated before, was fascinated by these people and wanted to help them out if they needed to be, she still found some of the students to be quite scary at times, especially that one girl that most of the others have been talking about lately, Wednesday Addams.

Who of course came from Morticia, formely known as Morticia Frump until she met Gomez. And is also the roommate and bestfriend of again, one of the people at the school Y/n found the most interesting, expect this is alot different for her. And who just to happens to be the principal,

Of course, of all people it's Larissa Weems.

Who is also said and or rumored to be a shapeshifter, although, not many people know about this and some just consider her a normie and Y/n wasn't 100% sure about that factor.

Aside from that, Y/n found this woman to be somewhat entrancing in a very off way that she can't really comprehend, and at the same time, she found Weems to be exceptionally scary. As this woman seems like the type to destroy an entire person's life with one move or another.

And how Weems would easily win in arguments and prove people wrong if it is, and or how she easily dominates others and get them to follow her orders.

Y/n at first thought of Weems to be this cold-hearted and somewhat formidable, when really, the woman is just looking out for the school and trying to keep the students in check in hope that nothing too execrable happens.

She also found the woman to be intimidating at times, with her tall stature and again, her controlling tendencies.

Oh, and not to mention, she would also act as Weems' assistant at times whenever she needed to be. Working with some other administrators at the school to properly run the place in an orderly fashion.

Lastly, did I mention how Weems and Y/n are romantically involved? Yes. None of the other students nor staff members know about it, not even Weems' former roomie Morticia knew about it and not Y/n wanted to know what it would be like if Morticia ever found out. Morticia is a married woman after all, so no worries about that. And she and Weems are still quite in good terms, or, atleast that's what Y/n thinks that they are still but not really.

How did they get this way? Well, Weems and Y/n were close friends who unfortunately didn't get that much time together as friends as Weems studied at Nevermore, and Y/n at Jericho School. The two were still in contact though as they would still visit each other sometimes in secret and eventually, they were together for a while but things were complicated at times when it comes to their relationship. There were some drama here or there but not it's no longer a big deal.

But as Weems worked herself up and became the principal of the school, they got closer and closer and together, they rekindled their relationship and everything went just fine for them as they looked out for each other and the rest of the outcasts. Making sure that things were while and lively for the rest in their own unique and odd way. As long as the rest don't find out about their relationship.