𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐧𝐞💅🏻

Cara Delevingne
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Btw, I know this is supposed to be an Imagines book with fictional characters, but this was requested by someone in one of the previous parts, also srry for not writing for a long time)

You were a big fan of Cara Delevingne, you thought she was an amazing person with some great genes, so much so that you even developed a little crush on her.

You admired that woman, after seeing most of her films, her great modeling, it might've sparked something in you to fall for her.

Of course, you being on the right or positive side, you knew you had no chance with her as she most likely has a special someone already.

But you just couldn't help it, being so infatuated with her beauty and everything, you went as far as to imagine some scenarios with her in your head.

Actually, you were one of the many people who worked for her, as in, help her do her makeup, assist her in specific situations, all that.

It all sounds like a dream come true when you got the chance to do this for her, was she pushy? Not really.. But sometimes..

Sure, it's not like you were dating her, but you knew helping the woman of your dreams was something else.

Currently, you were in one of Cara's spare bedrooms in her house, fantasizing about her as usual.

You wanted to take a step further and went over to a nearby drawer, pulling your vibrator.

But you didn't have the time for that as someone knocks on the door.

"Y/n? Y/n? It's me, are you in there?" it was Cara outside of the door, you were shocked to hear her voice from outside and immediately put the vibrator in your pocket.

You went to the door and was surprised to see her there in all her beautiful glory, her blonde brown-ish hair, her pretty eyes made you so flattered.

"Yes, ma'am?" you said.

"Ah, yes Y/n. I was just wondering if I could..."

As she spoke to you, your mind was all about her, as in you were so infatuated with her beauty that you didn't get what she was saying as you were distracted by her.

"So, you understand?" she said.

You nodded your head in approval and quickly locked the door to do what you were about to do, Cara found this behavior of yours odd, but she brushed it off and went away.

Afterwards, you took the vibrator out again and laid down on your bed. You held the vibrator in hand and turned it on, and started to drag it towards your 'area'.

Moans of pleasure filled the room as you pressed the vibrator against yourself, your mind began to make up scenarios of you and Cara doing all kinds of lewd and pleasurable acts.

You pictured her completely nude, her pleasuring you to you doing it yourself..

You were enjoying yourself until someone was at the door again, you jumped and immediately turned the vibrator off and hid it in the drawer, pulled your pants back up and went to answer it.

It was again, Cara as you opened it, with a smug look on her face at the sight of you.

"O-Oh!! Cara, ma'am sorry! I didn't. I.." you struggled to get your words out to make up what happened earlier.

She, however held up her index finger and placed it on your lips to shush you.

"No, no it's alright, sweetheart.. ~" she said, then pushing you to the bed as she straddled you.

"M-ma'am? What are you-" your words were cut off as Cara pressed her lips against yours, your hands instantly cupping her face as her tongue entered your mouth.

Cara pulled away and breathed heavily,

"Ah, I heard you moaning my name, Miss Y/l/n.." you were shocked to hear this, did she really just hear you from outside?

"Ma'am, I can explain..." you said, extremely embarrassed.

Cara chuckled and kissed your forehead, and started to take your pants off.

"Oh, Y/n.. There's nothing to explain, I know what you want am I right?" she took her top off and began kissing you again, getting it on and started a little make out session.

Her right hand went down on your 'area' and began rubbing your through your panties, making you moan in the kiss.

You felt her other hand cup your breast, making you loose your mind even more. Cara's fingers pinched your nipple through your shirt making you wince in pain but also pleasure.

"Cara... Wait..!!" you breathed out, trying to catch your breath.

Suddenly, she moved your panties to the side and inserted a finger in you. Making your eyes roll at the back of your head.

"You like it, don't you? fantasizing about me in secret hmm?"

....

Author's Note: sorry for leaving it out with a cliffhanger, but I got lazy while trying to finish this as I'm also working a new book which is about Alan rickman characters.

Mzoun3677 I do hope your happy with this one as you requested :))