𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝💃🏼

Angelique Bouchard
Movie: Dark Shadows
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(many people hate her but why do I like her😀)

You've been dating Angie for awhile now and you were completely fine with her and felt safe, at least for now.

You were the only one in town who knew that she was actually a witch and has been for centuries and just used her witchcraft to stay young and beautiful in check.

She found you when she made you her personal assistant to lessen her work and make things easier.

You both hated and liked the idea of you being her assistant, why you liked it is that you get to spend more time with Angie and you enjoyed her company.

And now the hateful reason, you didn't like how Angie would sometimes boss you around like you weren't her girlfriend, she always leave many things to you and it stressed you out.

You worked as her assistant just to help her with a few things and those around you, you weren't a servant to her, you weren't her maid and you hated it. But you still know that she does have a heart and a soft spot for you.

Today is Saturday, which was the best day for your and Angie since there was less work in struggling to build the town even better. Also, Angie was in a rather sour mood, after hearing about Barnabas Collins, a man who was cursed to be a vampire, dug out of his grave looking for a new purpose or so.

She looked like she didn't knew what to do.

You were in her office right now, having a smoke and watching the world go by the big window in her office. That's when you heard the door open and you saw Angie, looking all tired and washed up, her blonde hair disheveled and makeup almost runny.

"Hey, baby I-" Angie didn't let you finish what you were saying.

She threw her coat to the side and almost pushed you out of the way of the window. You pouted slightly at her for her attitude.

"Not right now, Y/n, dearest I have more problems than this." she said, taking her heels off and pacing her foot on the desk as she massaged them carefully.

You knew she was always like this sometimes after work and you were the one who could help her.

"It's just that vampire fool is back again." she said, punting as she stared out the window.

You looked at her in confusion and wonders what she meant.

"Who?"

"Barnabas Collins. The man who turned himself into a vampire, baby." she explained, you knew all this Collins business but you never actually saw the vamp in person.

"And who is he exactly, Angie? and mostly, what does he even look like and how do you know him." you asked her.

She lifted your chin too look up at her and stare into her beautiful eyes.

"Oh, Y/n. He's tall, has dark hair and handsome features.." she said, almost in a flirtatious way.

You wanted to heat up the tension and decided to flirt to her and try to have it with her.

"Well, you know what Angie."

"You know what Y/n?" she asked, throwing away a cigarette she smoked.

"You know what else has handsome features?"

Angie looked at you quizzically.

"You are, you beautiful beauty." you said to her, making her smirk devilishly and push you down on her desk. Her hands clenched around your wrists as she looked deeply into your eyes.

"What do you think I should do with you?" she asked in a deep and seductive voice.

You giggled mischievously to yourself and licked your lips.

"Well, anything you want.. Mommy~" you said, having never called her that name before.

Angie seemed satisfied and rather surprised by this nickname you've given her, she tilted her head still looking down at you.

"What did you just call me?" Angie asked, you couldn't answer but just shiver under her touch.

Seeing you not responding, Angie pulled you off the desk and pushed you down on the sofa roughly. Now there on top of you.

"I said what did you just call me, Y/n." she demanded.

"Mommy!" you said.

Angie chuckled darkly and positioned her face to your clothed heat.

"Is this exactly what you want, hmm?" she asked.

You nodded your head vigorously and gripped the sofa beneath you.

"Words, Y/n, please." she demanded again.

"Yes, it is. Please give it to me, mommy." you begged already wanting her all over you.

"As you wish."

She tugged your skirt and panties off rather swiftly and started to eat you out completely, assaulting your pussy lips with sucks and licks and soft bites.

You screamed in pleasure and clutched onto her blonde hair and tugging it lightly, making her groan I to your folds. You felt like she was sucking your soul out of you and was enjoying every second of it.

You wrapped your legs around her torso and grinded into her face, she grabbed your hips to stop what you were doing and continued to eat you out.

You felt so close to cumming as you literally just screamed at her to get her attention.

"AH! A-Angie I'm so close!!" you moaned.

She smirked and chuckled into your folds.

"Do it now, sweetheart. Let mommy taste you.." and that was all you needed to hear as you let out a loud sexual scream as you squirted into her face as she caught some of your juices in her mouth.

"O-Oh Fuck!" you cursed.

Angie wiped her lips and wiped her fingers with a handkerchief and made sure she got all of your sweety goodness.

She looked down at you, you were a complete mess, but a beautiful one in her eyes.

You got up and pulled your panties up as Angie sat down and you straddled her legs. She placed both her hands on each side of your hips.

"My sweet little girl enjoyed that, didn't she?" she asked.

You giggled and nodded, placing a kiss on her forehead.

Author's Note:
Right, I hope some of y'all liked this one, I know she's very hated but I actually like her. Sorry if you don't like her that much