ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

They arrived at Y/n's place.

...

"So, Gregory what do you want to do?" 

"You want to play some video games?" Asked Gregory

"Sure" Y/n Replied.

They both raced to Y/n's room. They set up the console and controllers and started to play. Y/n sat on the bed, while Gregory sat on the floor.  They had a huge amount of fun, playing many different games and talking. After a while though they decided to stop.   

"Hey, Gregory you can sit with me on my bed if you want. The floor must so uncomfortable by now!"

...

Gregory's Pov:

WHAT??? THEY WANT ME TO SIT WITH THEM ON. THE. BED??? Well i wasn't going to say no because the floor was making me want to run a mile or something. Anything other than sitting on the floor.

...

Normal Pov:

The two were talking about HOW SCHOOL STARTED IN A MONTH OR SO! and some other things that y'all like to talk about. It was pretty late and you guys needed to be asleep at that time. With Y/n being mature she brought it up.

"Gregory, it's pretty late, we should go to sleep."

"No! I want to stay up!" Gregory said sounding like a little stubborn kid.

"C'mon, we have to!"

"Yeah? Who says?"

"I do, Gregory!"

"Alright fine!"

Gregory laid down. 

"wait... Your not going to sleep with me.... are you...?" Y/n asked 

Gregory started blushing.

"Wait what- What no of course not-" He got cut off by Y/n

"you can if you want. This wouldn't be the first time, y'know"

Y/n And Gregory have slept together before (DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA!).

"Alright sure" Gregory said while getting comfortable. 

" Don't get comfortable yet! I still have to change into my Pjs! 

" What? You can't change in the bathroom or something?" 

"Gregory!"

"Okay, Okay!"

Gregory walked out.

Gregory's Pov: 

I Was just getting comfortable! 

...

Normal Pov: 

Y/n Opened the door.

"Alright, You can come in now"

Gregory looked at their pjs. They were the cutest pjs ever! Gregory came in for a hug but instead made both of them fall leaving them both on the floor. 

"Gregory!" Y/n Yelled.

"what?"

"Get off of me!"

Gregory didn't realize that he was on Y/n. He quickly got up and ran to the bed. He knew for sure he was a blushing mess right now......

Author: YEAH THIS HAS TO BE MY LEAST FAVORITE CHAPTER HAHA BUT IDK I THINK IT GOOD OR OK WHATEVR. I HOPED YOU LIKE IT HAAHA! BYE