ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

Y/n Was walking until they saw him. It was Gregory. Y/n ran up to him and pushed him with all their strength.

" Hey, What was that for?!" Gregory asked

" Why didn't you let me go with you?!" Y/n asked ignoring Gregory's question. They sounded as if about to cry.

" It was for a private reason! Okay?! You just couldn't come!" Gregory yelled at Y/n

Y/n was silent. They just wanted to hug Gregory at this point. Y/n Sat on the ground right next to Gregory. Y/n quickly hugged him. Gregory hugged them back. 

"Hey, I'm Sorry" Gregory said.

"It's fine, I just didn't know. I should be the one that's sorry."

"Wait, are you crying" Asked Gregory.

"yes..." Y/n answered. 

Gregory laid them down in his lap. He couldn't believe he was trying do something like this. He got a little closer to Y/n's face because he trying to do something....

" Are you okay now?" Gregory asked trying to sound as soft, calm, and as sweet as possible.

" Yeah" Y/n Answered

Y/n got closer to his face as well. They stayed like that for a minute or so. When they realized, they started blushing a looked away very quickly.

 Y/n Pushed Gregory again but this time in a playful way. Gregory pushed her back. They started pushing each other like little puppies.

Gregory decided to do something a little different. He pushed you but then........ Ended being on top of Y/n. Not exactly on top but knees on ground pinning Y/n's hands with his on the ground. 

They stared at each other. Y'all started blushing. Gregory fell right next to Y/n. He grabbed your waist pulling you closer. You stared at each other. 

"Just look at the sunset, honey" Gregory said.

.......................................

Author: Very good chapter I must say. Has to be one of my favorites. HA BYE, THANKS FOR THE VIEWS AND STARS THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH..... BYE BYEEE