ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

Y/n Woke up next to Gregory. The fact that he was still asleep made Y/n smile. They got out of bed and got dressed. They came back to Gregory.

"Gregory, Wake up!" 

Gregory slowly opened his eyes, and started stretching.

"G'Morning Y/n"

"Mornin'" Y/n Replied.

"Uhh, Y/n, I have to get going soon, so could i uhh... Get breakfast?"

Y/n Knew why he had to go soon. He had to get to the Pizza Plex, But Y/n Wasn't going to let Gregory starve. Y/n Ran to the kitchen.

"What do you want?" Y/n said clearly not happy

"What's wrong?" Gregory asked.

"Nothing, now what do you want?" Y/n said even more seriously.

"(Whatever Gregory would want, idk)"

"okay" Said Y/n

As Y/n was getting the breakfast ready, Gregory thought to himself. Freddy will definitely have some good advice. I just can't wait to see Y/n and me in the future....

...

Y/n And Gregory were eating without talking because Y/n wasn't in the best mood. 

"Are you sure you're alright?" Asked Gregory. Pure concern.

"Yes" Y/n Replied, Obviously not alright.

No response after that. When Gregory Finished he started to head out.

"I'll see you later, Y/n"

"whatever" Y/n Replied.

...

Gregory's Pov:

Y/n's definitely mad at me. I think I know why; I won't go to the Pizza Plex With them.  I have a good reason though. I love them so much i get so happy when i just see them.

...

Normal Pov: 

Y/n was left by Gregory. Y/n Kept eating their breakfast. They were so mad at him. They didn't really get mad at Gregory though. They brushed it off. Y/n ran to their bedroom and started playing video games to get distracted. Maybe later they could even take a walk at the park for fresh air and another distraction...

Author: HIIIII!! Thanks for all the views!!! im so happy!!! THANKS AND BYE