ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

Y/n hopped in bed with Gregory. And faced the opposite direction of him. 

"What gives?" asked Gregory. He obviously wanted to see Y/n's face.

"I'm not wasting any time, now go to sleep." Y/n was tired of the good day they had.

"Turn Around."  Gregory demanded.

"No." Y/n simply replied.

Gregory had crazy ideas. He grabbed Y/n and turned them around.

Silence. 

"heh.." Gregory started to blush. That action was very unnecessary.

"Okay, Gregory, I'll stay up ONLY this one night." Y/n said with seriousness in their voice.

"Yay!" Gregory said excited.

"What do you plan on doing tomorrow?" Asked Y/n Trying to keep up a conversation.

"Well.... I plan on going to the Pizza Plex." Gregory knew what he was going there for.

"Oh! Can I go too?" Asked Y/n Even though they already knew the answer. 

"N-No you can't..." Mumbled Gregory but clear enough for Y/n to understand.

That was not the answer Y/n was expecting. Gregory has never said No. Well at least most of the time, but they always went to the Pizza Plex together. What could be so different about this time that he wouldn't even let Y/n go with him?

"Oh, okay.." Y/n responded with clear sadness.

Silence filled the room.

"You want to play some mobile games?" Gregory asked.

"okay" Y/n said, they still felt sad.

...

After playing Mobile games they decided to go to sleep. Y/n's mood was better after having some fun, but they still thought. Why would Gregory not want them at the Pizza Plex?.....