ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚

You got ready for school. You chose a formal outfit for school. What can you say? It was the first day of school! Gregory was already ready. Somehow he managed to be ready before Y/n. 

You guys already ate breakfast. So the only keeping y'all from going was Y/n. She finally finished and they both went out the door. School was pretty close so they could just walk over there. 

"Gregory, we are 8th graders now!"

"I know!" Gregory said back.

Right when Y/n saw the school she felt so light and nervous.

"G-Gregory...."

"What's wrong?"

"Do we have any classes together...?"

" I'm pretty sure. We'll get our schedules when we get there. Then we'll see." Gregory said in a comforting voice.

...

They both were looking at their schedules so relieved that they had almost every class together. they just didn't have gym and some other class together.

All the classes were explaining the rules and what their expectations were. You noticed a girl that was in some of your classes with Gregory.  She looked at Gregory a lot. She had blonde hair and was wearing simple clothing. 

I my next class, 5th period, I didn't have Gregory. I was sad at that thought, but i just had to deal with it. Gregory would be having Gym right now.....

...

"Hey what's your name" Ruby asked ( The girl who has been looking at Gregory TOO MUCH)

"Gregory" He said it as if he wasn't interested AT ALL. He even didn't bother to look at her.

"Well, Gregory, How is your first day going?" Ruby asked trying to get somewhere.

"It's actually going good, now if you'll excuse me, I am not letting you make it worse." Gregory said. He was really annoyed. He knew what she was trying to do. Flirting wasn't his thing.  And especially not with someone he doesn't even know. 

"Well I might just be here to make it better. You wanna meet up at the back of the school later" Ruby said, as if she was ready for this.

"No" Gregory simply replied.

"Come on, meet me there at the end of the school day" Ruby said. 

Gregory actually just changed his mind. He would meet her there, But with Y/n. Just to show her a little something.

"Alright, I'll meet you there" Gregory said. 

"Perfect!"

...

The day went by. A normal first day of school. The day finally came to an end, and it was time to meet up at the back of the school. 

...

Ruby was waiting for Gregory. She knew exactly what she was going to do. She didn't know though, that Gregory wasn't single. 

Gregory came, and as soon as he saw her, he already felt annoyed.

"Hey, Gregory"

"Why am I here?" Gregory questioned sarcastically.

"Because, Gregory, You accepted to come here"

Before Gregory could even answer, Ruby pinned Him against the wall. Gregory felt nervous. Bad timing because right when they did that Y/n came walking in. 

"G-Gregory?"

"Y/n T-This isn't what it looks like!" Gregory said. Now he really hated Ruby.

Y/n started running away. Gregory pushed Ruby to the ground. Y/n did stop to look but didn't care. ( WHY WOULD SHE NOT CARE AHHH) 

Gregory tried to chase after her, but she was too fast. Gregory saw that she went home. Gregory ran up to her door.

*Knock Knock* ( hahaaha)

Y/n did open it. And she knew it was Gregory. So why did she open it? (This girl..)

"Y/n it wasn't what it looked like!" Gregory said. He was dead serious.

"What? You invited me there to show that your cheating!?" 

If Y/n didn't listen to words, she would listen to action. He didn't want to do this just yet. It was pretty early. They were only together for about a week. Yep, too early, but if it's what Gregory had to do, he would do it.

Gregory came inside, Grabbed Y/n And kissed them.(HELPMEEE)

After the kiss Gregory turned around and walked out of the door. Y/n was so naive. ( SORRY IF YOU AREN'T NAIVE FR BUT I HAD TOO)

"Gregory...?"

"What?Believe me now Y/n?"

"Yes! I'm so sorry" 

"Whatever"Gregory said.

" Gregory why don't you stay for a little bit?" Y/n suggested.

............................

Author: I NEED MOTIVATION!!! I FEEL LIKE THIS IS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE! I NEED HELP !!!!!!!!

BUT THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS, COMMENTS, AND STARS I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL TYSMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also give me some ideas and i'll be glad to write it or something!!! Thanks and bye!!!! 

I notice small mistakes in my writing for example, Typos, Missed words, or misspelled words. It's embarrassing ha ha, I don't know why i'm saying this but I just wanted to point that out. THANKS AND BYE