ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

"Y/n Do you want to do it again?" Gregory asked. I sighed. I didn't know what time it was and I couldn't even look at my phone since Gregory still had it. Lucky for me though I had my super cool digital alarm clock right on my nightstand! 

I turned to see the time. 12:09 AM. Gosh, it was pretty late, but it wouldn't be the latest.  I turned back to him and he already had a stupid smile on his face. I let out another sigh and said yes to him. 

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled close. He kissed my and we stayed like that for a little while. I honestly wanted more but I couldn't allow myself to do that. I pulled away and let out all my breath I didn't know I was holding in. Gregory looked confused since I just pulled away all of a sudden. 

"Uh- Sorry..?" I said. Gregory didn't think to say anything, he just started at it again. 

Why was he acting like this all of a sudden? He wasn't really the type to want to desperately kiss me this much, but I didn't mind it at all. 

...

I got up feeling really tired. I woke up Gregory and told him to give me my phone back because he still hadn't given it back from last night. He handed it to me while getting out of bed. I scrolled through everything and when I was done I got out of bed too. 

I brushed my teeth, got dressed, and ate breakfast with Gregory. School didn't start until 8:00 AM, and right now it was somewhere around 7:15 AM. It was a bit early which I'm very surprised at. I got my stuff ready and told Gregory he should do the same thing too. 

"Are we still going to the Pizza Plex later today?" Gregory asked. It was Friday and it was perfect to go to the Pizza Plex today.

"Yep!" I responded happily. I Stuffed my things in my backpack and put it on.

"Great!! Y'know, I can't wait to see Freddy again" He said smiling getting his backpack and shoes on. 

I only smiled back and put on my shoes. 

Once I was done I grabbed my house key and walked out with Gregory. I locked the door and we were both on our way to school. 

...

Ruby wasn't at school today so everything was perfect! Class, Me and Gregory, and walking home was perfect. 

"Alright I'm going to go change into something more comfortable for the pizza plex!!" I told Gregory as I put down my backpack and headed for my room.

"Alright, I'll wait here." He said back to me as he looked in the fridge to steal my food. I went to my drawer and picked out a few clothes to walk around a lot in. I took of my shoes and changed. I brushed out my hair and washed my face to feel fresh. I put my shoes back on and headed to the kitchen where Gregory was probably having a feast..

"Ready?" Gregory asked munching on who knows what.

"Yep!" I said and we walked out. I locked the door, and we walked to the pizza plex

...

It was so nice to be back in a place you hadn't been in since forever! The first thing we did was go greet Freddy in his room of course!! 

"Why, Hello there!! It has been such a while since I last saw you Y/n!! How are you and Gregory doing?" Freddy said in his robotic voice. 

"We're doing just fine. We missed you! Are you performing tonight?" I asked. I mean of course he was performing!

"I sure am, but there is still a lot of time until I do. For now I am just in my room." Freddy said once again. I wonder if Freddy ever got bored in his room all alone..

"Oh! How are the rest of the animatronics  doing??" I ask Freddy. I feel like I'm just pouring a whole bunch of questions at this point-

"They are all fine. They're in their rooms as well until performance tonight." Freddy answers. After that, him and Gregory talked like good ol' buddies and that leaves me to just wait a little. I didn't mind it. Until about 5-10 minutes passed, Freddy let us go do whatever we wanted.

"So! What do you want to do?" Gregory asked. Right now I felt like either racing or playing laser tag.

"Let's go racing." I said with a huge smile on my face. I wanted to do everything tonight, but I wasn't so sure that we'd get to..

...

We were both sitting next to each other in our own karts ready to race. I was so excited, I knew I was going to beat him!! 

I zoomed past him and was in the lead!! I was so good at this!! Gregory was right on my tail, he wouldn't finish this race without trying to ruin my lead. I tried my best to avoid him and stay in my place, but at some point he bumped into me on purpose and stole my place. Don't worry though, I made sure to get my place back.

After I won  the race, we headed over to eat. Of course we got pizza!! We ate quick since we were going to play A LOT more. 

Next it was laser tag!! It was mainly me against Gregory and a few other kids, so It was gonna be so easy!!

I won the game, As I should!! 

Now was the time Freddy and the gang were about to be on stage!! Me and Gregory made our way to where the stage was. We talked about how this concert was going to be so lit!! We found good spots to watch the show and stayed there. I watched as other people started coming in as well.

"Should we get some more food, or at least some drinks?" Gregory asked me. 

"Maybe drinks? I'll have [Drink Of Choice!!]" I said to him.

"Okay, stay here and I'll be right back." Gregory said as he went off to get us drinks.

I watched more people come in. Today was awfully crowded.. At least we had good spots though!! 

Gregory came back, and handed me my drink.

"Thanks!!" 

"No problem"

The lights dimmed a bit and I could feel my heart race! I looked around at all the people around me until I saw her...

Ruby...

...

HAHA CLIFFHANGERRRRRR

But anyways guys, sorry I've been dead most of the time but I promise I'll TRY to post a bit more. 

Btw if you're a Kaulitz lover, check out my other story ;)