Chapter 1

*12 years ago, Sokovia Orphanage for Children*

"Please don't leave me" you softly said as Wanda wiped a tear from your cheek. "It'll only be for a few months y/n, HYDRA is going to help us, I promise" Wanda assured you while packing her red leather jacket in a small backpack."Then why won't they take me too?" You cried, nothing could stop the endless waterfall of tears from washing down your face. "y/n what did mama always say?" Wanda peacefully asked. She hated to watch you cry, it breaks her heart. "Goodbye is never forever, it's a see you later" you quietly whispered. Lying to yourself wasn't easy, but it was the only way you could convince yourself that you would see Wanda and Pietro again. Pietro walked into the small orphanage room, giving Wanda a look of pity before siting down on your bed. "It'll be okay sis", he assured you. "We'll come find you, with loads of candy!" Wanda gave him an unsure look while hugging you, Wanda had been your best friend ever since you got adopted by the Maximoff family when you were 4. Those had been the best years of your life, having a family. Until your parents were killed by terrorists. Thinking of that day made you feel even worse. "Wanda and Pietro, your car is here" said a tall lady in a blazer and a pencil skirt. "No" you softly whisper as you grab onto Wanda even tighter than before. "Come on, we have a surprise" Pietro said as he gave you and Wanda the gesture to follow the lady.

"This is for you" Wanda gently said as she placed a small cardboard box into your hand, along with a leather notebook with golden letters spelling out "forever and always". "There are notes for you in the notebook for everyday we'll be gone" Pietro said, "Only open the box when you really miss us". As much as you loved the gifts, you couldn't believe that you were going to lose the only family you had left. Wanda and Pietro slowly entered the car, making your heart ache more. You couldn't take it, you ran to Wanda, crying harder than ever. "Please don't go" You hopelessly said, "I have no one else". "We love you, we'll be back soon okay?" Wanda said, clearly fighting back tears. "Please" you softly said as a guard pulled you away from the car. "We'll see eachother again, I promise" Wanda shouted, her face full of tears. Pietro called out your name one last time before the car sped off, only becoming a small dot in the distance.

——————————————————————12 years later...

You roll over when you hear your alarm ring, another day with more problems. You sigh as you get out of bed an put on an old hoodie. You slowly walk across your tiny apartment to the messy kitchen. As you're pouring some milk your eyes scan the room for the tv remote. When you locate it, you voyage across the couch to retrieve it. You click "channel A" to see what has been happening around the world lately. When you realise its the same boring shit as everyday, you leave the couch to go finish eating your cereal. "An attack in Sokovia has left dozens dead and the once known city of Sokovia completely wiped out" said a news reporter on the tv, this news almost made you choke. Sokovia? Where I grew up? Where I had a family? You race onto your phone to find out more details about the attack, you wanted to know what happened to your home. "Avengers fight A-I robot Ultron in Sokovia, leaving nothing but dust" read an article. You couldn't believe it, Sokovia was gone.

"Please don't leave me" you softly said as Wanda wiped a tear from your cheek. "It'll only be for a few month y/n, HYDRA is going to help us, I promise" Wanda assured you while packing her red leather jacket in a small backpack. "Then why won't they take me too?" You cried, nothing could stop the endless waterfall of tears from washing down your face.

As you come back to reality, you see something strange, it takes a while for you to process but when it does, you choke on your cereal, completely spitting it our onto the counter as you read what the article says, "Wanda and Pietro Maximoff are declared official avengers after their efforts against Ultron". Wanda and Pietro were alive! You're heart skipped a beat as you continued reading your phone, everything was confirmed when you saw a picture of Wanda, Pietro and Iron Man in front of the Avengers' tower. Wanda still had her lushing red hair and soft brown eyes, just like you remembered her. Pietro still had his blonde tips that he was obsessed with, he looked like someone who just left Florida. You clasp onto the locket that you were given 12 years ago from Wanda and Pietro.

"We'll see eachother again, I promise"

Those words lingered in your mind for days until you finally decided, "I'm going to find my siblings" you said to yourself, hoping that self confidence with help your nerves.

You were going to find your siblings.

——————————————————————
Author's note:
Hii! I hope you guys are enjoying the series so far! I have no clue where this story is going to go but I'm sure it'll be awesome! Thank you so much for reading chapter one 💞💞 Love you guys so much!!!