Chapter 9

"Welcome to your new room Miss Maximoff" Vision politely said while opening the door. You gasped at the sight of your room, it had a gorgeous view of new york, with an ensuite and a walk in robe. Not to mention the huge bed in the corner of the room. "I love it!" You yell while jumping onto the bed. "I'm glad you do" Steve smiled. "You're on the 18th floor, Wanda, Pietro, Vision, Nat and and I all live downstairs. We hope its okay that your up here by yourself" he added, "you'll also be on the same level as um, Bucky" Vision said, unsure of what to call the Winter Soldier. "It's fine! This room is amazing" you said while admiring the view. "Now you've got to stay don't you" Steve smirked, unfortunately. He was right.

The next day, March 5th 3:30am, y/n's room
You looked at your small backpack, making sure you had everything for the mission. Then you decided to get changed. You turned to your drawer and pulled out the package Clint gave you. On the outside it said 'y/n y/l/n' in Tony's handwriting. When you opened it your eyes widened with love. You gazed at the stunning suit that stood in front of you. It was black and purple with purple stripes heading down you suit. It also had a mild cape starting from your lower back.

(Im not gonna try and explain it so here it is! Credits to @cristynagirl (tiktok or pinterest) for the awesome drawing!)

You put it on and tied your hair in a slick pony, leaving two strands of hair in front of your ears. You looked at yourself in the mirror, "damn i look good" you mumbled to yourself. You got your backpack and jacket and got ready to leave when you realised the suit had heated layers for comfort. "Fancy" you thought.

You headed down to the living room and saw Steve. "Morning" you said while pouring yourself some coffee. "Morning kid, you ready?" He asked eagerly. "Mmhm" you mumbled while sipping your drink. "Mornninnngggg" Wanda said while declaring her arrival. "Hm- Wanda!" You said surprised. "Your awake! You should be sleeping" you added while hugging her. "I know but I wanted to say bye" she said sadly. "Aww okay" you said, feeling bad for her. After you finished your drink and some cereal, you, Steve and Wanda entered the elevator.

When you arrived on the launch pad, Steve exited first. "You look stunning in that suit y/n" Wanda whispered while walking out. You smirked at the sudden boost of self confidence.

After saying your goodbyes, and making Vision promise he'll take care of Wanda. You and Steve left. It was the same jet you took from Paris. You popped in your airpods and started listening to your playlist, this was going to be a long 9 hours.

Y/n's playlist (songs for my anxiety):
-In the stars ~ Benson Boone
-Hurtless ~ Dean Lewis
-I guess im in love ~ Clinton Kane
-Train Wreck ~ James Arthur
-Umbrella ~ Rhianna, Jay-Z
-Love is gone ~ slander, dylan matthew

(Sorry if its crap but I feel like these songs would suit her considering that Im making her have anxiety and trauma from her past)

After two long hours of listening to music on repeat, you fell asleep. The lyrics of 'jn the stars' playing on repeat in your head.

Now you're in the stars and six feet's never

Felt so far

Here I am alone between the

Heavens and the Embers

You thought of these lyrics, hoping it would some how reach your dead parents. You longed to meet them. You prayed they were proud of you.

"Y/N! Wake up" said a soft, familiar voice. It was Steve. "Steve?" You asked, halfway thru a yawn. "Hey, we're 15 minutes away from landing. Get ready" he said. "Cool" you said while standing up. You looked out the window to see snowfall. You had arrived in Romania.

——————————————————————
Author's note:
Hii! I apologise if the season timing is wrong for Romania, because I don't think it would snow in March. But for the sake of this story it is snowing. Also Buckys bfday is 5 days (march 10th) after they meet soooooo. Hahah ok ty for reading love yall so much ❤️❤️❤️