Chapter 14

"WANDAAAA" You yelled while entering her room, "I got a date!" you excitedly said. "OMG I TOLD YOU BUCKY LIKES YOU!" She giggled while hugging you. "It um, wasn't Bucky who asked me" you admitted while pulling away. "What? I thought you guys went out! Didn't he ask you out at Starbucks?" she asked confusingly while sitting down, you joined her. "No, that was um, he said yesterday was a mistake" you quietly told her. "Oh y/n!" she said comfortingly while wrapping her arms around you. "Where's Nat?" you asked, "She's out on a day mission, she'll be back tonight" Wanda informed you, "speaking of tonight... What are you going to wear? Also, who is it?" Wanda excitedly asked. "So, his name was Luke, very polite AND cute. He's taking me out tonight to a.." you stopped to check your phone for the details. "To an Italian restaurant!" you said. "Oh my gosh! You have to dress up tonight" she said while jumping up. "Of course I will Wanda!" You replied.

You and Wanda went out shopping and spent the an hour choosing outfits for you until you found the PERFECT one.

(Sorry if you don't like it but I feel like it would suit y/n's style)

"Y/N! You look amazing!" Wanda shrieked, "He is totally going to be nervous when he sees you wearing this! You look gorgeous". You looked at yourself, you loved this look. All you could think about was Bucky, and how he would adore you in this. "Thanks Wands" you smiled. 

When you and Wanda got home you went for a quick training session before getting ready. You did your makeup, hair and put on your dress. "What time is he picking you up?" Wanda asked after helping you with your hair, "um 7:30pm" you said. "Shit i should go then" you realised. "Girl it's 7:13 what do you mean?" She asked, clearly confused. "I um, I gave him the address to an air b and b" you said, "why?" Wanda asked, "Because, I don't need him knowing that I'm an avenger! I just want to be treated, normally" you confess. "Y/n you are the smartest person I know" Wanda said. "Okay I'll let you go on your date now" she giggled, "Have lots of fun!" She told you while standing outside the lift you are in. "I will" you smirked. "Bye" she smiled, "Bye Wands" you said.

When you arrived at the air b&b, you waited for 5 minutes and saw your ride. "Hey pretty" Luke smiled, "Hey" you said while getting in the front seat. "Ready for the BEST italian food ever?" He asked, you laughed. "Yeah! Take me there my prince" you giggled. You and Luke listened to the radio the rest of the way there.

When you arrived Luke kindly opened the door for you and offered his hand, you gladly accepted it. "Now I must say New York is gorgeous in the night" he smiled, "especially with you" he added. You giggled. When you got there you sat down at the back of the shop, in a cute tucked away corner that was so romantic. You and Luke ordered Pasta, then told eachother about yourselves. "I um, I used to work at a Coffee shop in Paris, then I moved here. I now work at a um," you stumbled with your words, "Real estate company" you made up. Your acting skills were pretty impressive to say the least, Luke bought it. "That's so cool!" He told you, "what do you do?" You asked excitedly, "I um, I'm a doctor" he said. You think you've found yourself a prince.

After dinner was done you took Luke's arm and walked together in the city of New York. It started snowing as well, though it was romantic, you were freezing. "Here" Luke said while giving you his jacket, exposing his thin white blouse showing his muscular body. "Thanks" you said while taking his coat. You and Luke stopped in an alley and you pushed him against the wall. "I hope your okay with me kissing you" you said before you began, "please sexy, be my guest" he seductively said.

You pressed your lips up to his, letting your hands make their way down his back, closer to his pants. His tongue explored your mouth. "Fuck he's good at kissing" you thought as you pressed harder. "Sexy let's go back to my place" he said while pulling away, "you're shivering out here" he informed you while holding your hand and walking to the car.

When the car doors closed your lips made their way to Luke's. You started lightly but Luke pressed harder. You stopped while he was driving but after you two made it to the lifts, you were half naked. When the lift doors opened you rushed to his apartment and started your fun.

Luke's fingers made their way around your body, playing with the spaghetti straps that hold up your dress. "Pull them down" you said softly, "I dare you" you invited. He slowly pulled your left one down, exposing your cleavage and bra. "Mhhm I like this" he said. "Permission to pull further?" He asked, "Permission granted daddy" you told him, he smiled at the name then continued to pull your dress all the way down, leaving you almost naked, wearing nothing but a bra and underwear. "Your turn daddy" you purred while unbuttoning his blouse. You gasped at his body, it was godly. "Come on baby girl, undo my pants" he invited, you accepted. You pulled his trousers down and noticed the mountain in his underwear. "Ooh I can see someone's excited" you seductively told him. He picked you up and tossed you onto the bed, he pressed his lips to yours and took off your bra. What happens next is a blur.

-
Author's Note:
Oooh this chapter was spicyyy. 🔥🔥🔥 I'm sorry y/n and Bucky aren't together yet, but I'm building up to it. I'm not great at writing smut, sorry. Thanks for reading!