Chapter 4

"Wanda! There you are, we were coming to find you" Tony said, "Hi Tony um, y/n you're alive?" Wanda asked. "W-w-wanda?" You said while leaning in for a hug. "Alright this is a family moment, uh I'll meet you in the meeting room in 10" Tony announced as he slipped out of the elevator. After a 10 second hug, Wanda pulled away. "I-I can't believe it's you! W-w-we thought that you were dead" She told you while wiping a tear from her face, "I missed you so much". She leaned in for another hug. "Where were you?" You asked, "I waited so long" you said as you started to cry as well. "They didn't let us in, Pietro and I got arrested countless times for it. Thats when we were taken away and hypnotised and-" You stopped her, "It's okay, I can't believe I've found you".

You and Wanda walked into the living room, joking while you walked. "Y/N?!" Shouted a loud noise. "PIETRO!" You yelled as you ran across the room to give him a huge hug. "Hey kiddo, how are you here?" He asked, he was clearly surprised. "She found us" Wanda said with the biggest smile on her face. "I missed you guys" you said while forcing them both into a tight hug, they didn't mind.  

"There you guys are" said a voice, it was of course, Tony Stark. "I've been waiting for what, 20 minuets? Haha just kidding. Team briefing upstairs now Maximoffs" Wanda and Pietro followed him into the elevator. "Oh um, I guess I'll go then, see you again soon?" You said sadly, you just reunited with your family and now their leaving. "No way kid, you're coming with us" Tony laughed, "Come on we'll be late". You were going to an Avenger's team briefing? Holy shit, this is the best day of your life. "Um sure!" You said while fumbling with your bag while rushing to the door. "You're so slow" Pietro laughed, "shut up" you said mockingly.

"Ding" said the elevator as the doors opened. "This way kids" Tony pointed out as he stopped us from walking the wrong way. As you entered the meeting room, you were greeted by all the Avengers. Black Widow, Captain America, Hawkeye, The Hulk, Falcon (and basically everyone who was in civil war except Bucky and Thor). "Hi um, I'm y/n. Y/n Maximoff." You awkwardly said, Natasha smiled at you. "Nice to meet you y/n" she said. "Tony's said many good things about you, you sound like a great addition to the team" Steve said as he gave a nod of approval. "Thanks um- wait addition to the team?!" You were very surprised. "Haha no no no I just came to visit Wanda and Pietro, see their my long lost siblings and um, I'm not avenger worthy sorry" you said while smiling at all of them. "Thank you so much for your time and it was nice meeting you guys. Before I go do you mind if I get a selfie with all of you?" You asked. "You know, you could get a lot more selfies with us if you joined the team" Sam said. "Hell yeah, you'd even get to try some if Wanda's paprikas chicken" Clint laughed. "Pllleeeaaassseeee join y/n" Wanda pleaded. "Come on sis, it's the best here" Pietro added. "Fine, let me think it over once or twice. I'll get back to you tonight." You said while leaning towards joining. "Sweet! Why don't you join us for dinner y/n? Wanda's cooking!" Tony cheerfully said while raising a glass of Asguardian whiskey, a gift from thor. "Sure i guess" you said as you shrugged. Everyone smiled and was glad you sorta caved in. Jeez. Have you found yourself some friends?

——————————————————————
Author's note: I hope this chapter was alright, wasn't too sure about it! Anyways I hope your enjoying it so far! Tysm for reading 💞❤️🙏🏻✨⭐️