Chapter 3

"Follow me" Maria said as she pointed to a tinted glass door. You grabbed your things and followed her through. Inside was a large meeting room with black leather seats, a dark glass table and tinted windows for maximum privacy. "They'll be here soon" She announced as she left. The doors closed shut, you hoped that she was referring to the twins.

After an hour of waiting, you heard the loud sound of doors opening. You turn around to look, praying it was Wanda or Pietro. "Hey kid" said a mocking voice, Tony Stark. "Um hi?" You replied, unsure of what to say to the world's richest person, let alone Iron Man. "So you here to see the little witch and fast guy?" He asked while pouring himself a whiskey. "Um, Wanda and Pietro?" You asked him, your hopes started to go downhill. "Ah yeah, Maria told me. You can see them soon, they're just doing some training. Why don't you come up the tower with me?" He confidently said, his question was more like a statement. "Sure I guess, I'm really just here to see them" "Alright it's settled, follow me" Tony said as he gestured towards an elevator that you didn't even know existed.

After 1.6 awkward seconds in the elevator, you arrived on the 15th floor, which was titled "avengers' common room". "We named it after the harry potter rooms" Tony chuckled as he stepped out, you followed. The room was huge, a gourmet kitchen placed in the left side of the common room. There were couches, chairs and tables placed in places that made the place seem so much more cool. "This is awesome" you said softly as you ran your fingers between the couch lines. "Haha thanks, not many people come up here, just the avengers" he said with a slight smirk, why was he bringing you up here then? He didn't know you! You think.....

"Um Mr Stark? Why did you bring me up here" you asked while sitting down on one of the 4 couches, which was extremely comfortable. "Can I get back to you on that?" He said, as he walked away. "I'm going to find the twins, make yourself at home" he shouted while walking down the hall. He span around and pointed to the bar, "that's the world's most expensive collection of alcohol if you wanna try some". As he walked down the hall, you got up and walked around, exploring the room. You punched yourself once or twice, just to make sure this was real. "Ding" said the elevator, you span around, hoping it was the twins, it wasn't.

"Hello?" You said as you walked away from the lift, there were 3 muscular men with guns waiting at the door. "I thought it would be empty" one said to the middle one in a thick sokovian accent. "Uhh do you need help?" You asked while searching in your bag for your pocket knife. "Get it the bag" the middle man said, pointing to a duffel bag. "Why?" You asked, getting more scared by the second. "GET IN" he yelled while pointing his shotgun at your head. "Shit" you whispered while raising your hands. "Boys, I apologise in advance" you said as you released a green spark out of your hand, knocking out 1 of the men. "What the fuck?" The second man said before being hit by a blue streak. "I WILL SHOOT IF YOU USE YOUR POWERS ONE MORE TIME" the last man yelled, "okay, fire away" you pleasantly said while standing in a hero-like pose. "Shoot me". He did, he rapid fired a hundred bullets, all aimed at your head and stomach. "OWWWWWW SHIT" you yelled as you fell to the ground, your hand over your stomach. "Do not ever mess with me again" the man said confidently, he didn't even realise that there was no blood on you, all the bullets were on the floor. You disabled the shield you created, then conjured a dozen rocks on top of his head. "Holy shi-" he didn't even finish, he was squashed by the rocks, blood spilled on the floor. "Whoops" you innocently said while stepping over his body.

"What the fuck happened in here?!" Tony said while looking around the room. "Sorry, they tried to kidnap me" you replied, you were completely fine after the incident. "Uhhh okay?" He said while looking at the men. "How did you take down all of these men? They were armed and are very big" he asked, he munched his chips very loudly. "Also, why are there bullets on the ground?". "Uhhhhhhh can I get back to you on that?" You said with a small smirk on your face. "Ah you're witty" he said. "Alright let's go check out the security cameras, then we'll meet up with the twins". Oh no, he was going to see your powers.

"Wow, you're pretty powerful kid" Tony said with his hand on his mouth, "we knew you had powers but this? Holy shit". "You knew about me? My powers?" You asked while standing up. "Do you track everyone?". "Just the enhanced" Tony laughed "We knew you had something, like your siblings". How did he know? You've never really used your powers in public, only when you have too."How did you know I have powers?" You slowly asked, while sitting down next to Tony. "Radiation rays, yours are way stronger than normal. Maria's been keeping a tab on you for a while now". So they've been tracking you, great. "So where are the twins?" You asked, your patience slowly fading. "Ah yeah, alright let's walk to the meeting room". As you and Tony entered the lift, a hand held it open. "Sorry" said a soft voice. You turn your head to see a girl wearing a red leather jacket over a black dress. She had long, lushing red hair with soft green eyes. "y/n?" She said.

——————————————————————
Author's note:
Ahh I love writing this! Comment any ideas you have for this ❤️ tysm for reading ❤️❤️❤️