CHAPTER 18

:)

RED'S POV

"Welcome to Manila, Salvador!" Blake spread his arms when we got out of the airport.

I had the same flight with my friends. Good thing Tyler will take his study here and not in Italy. Thanks to them I didn't get bored during our 3 hours of flight. They keep on talking nonsense staff.

"Blake, Noah! dre!" A not-familiar guy called him.

"James!" They bumped their chest.

"Naging moreno ka ah! Bagay mo."

"Sus! Nang-uto ka pa. Don't worry I didn't forget your dried mangoes." Blake chuckled, who's this guy? His new best friend?

"You must be Red? Maraming nakwento sa akin si Blake tungkol sa'yo." The guy looked at me but I was looking at Blake that has a smile on his face.

"He did?" I looked at Blake who was smiling like an idiot. "Why I haven't heard anything about you?"

"Oh! Because I want you to know him by yourself." Blake mumbled.

"It's unfair, Buenaventura. He knows many things about me and I haven't known him anything."

"Don't worry he's a good guy!" He jokingly punched my chest and I felt a little annoyed.

"I'm James, by the way." James offered his hand.

"Red but you can call me Dos," I said and shake hands with him.

Kilala niya rin si Wade at meron siyang Girlfriend na kaibigan ni Sia. Now it make sense kung bakit andito rin ang isa naming kaibigan.

"Grabe nakita ko mga litrato niyo sa facebook. Sayang wala ako." Wade said that make him looked sad.

"I have a spare invitation but I didn't bother to invite you, since you're hanging out with Sia!" Tyler teased.

"Naknang! Dapat sinabihan mo 'ko! Magagawan naman nang paraan na makasama kami!" Nagdadabog si Wade.

They were planning to eat in Salviejo's Buffet Resto but I refused. I got tired on our flight that's why we went straight to the condo that my Mom and Dad bought for me.

"What's in here?" I opened the other door. It was his room.

Mom mark her words that Blake was my neighbor. His unit was next door. That's why I'm here looking around his unit.

 "Stop right there, Salvador. You can't enter my room." He said and closed the door.

 "And why?" I raised my brow at him.