Chapter 03

I'm here na sa parking lot then go to my car and get inside, i start the engine. I open my window car, hindi kona binuksan yong aircon mas gusto ko kasi yong air na tumatama sakin habang nagdadrive before ako umalis naglagay mona ako ng airponds and i connect to my phone then i play the music, after that umalis na ako. After some minutes i'm here na sa grocery, i park my car first and go outside, after i lock my car i go inside na and get what i will buy.

Inuna ko monang kunin yong pads and i'm here na sa snacks area kumoha lang ako ng oreo, doritos, shrimp chips, kitkat, snickers, skittle, pop corn, pop chips with barbeque and sour cream & onion flavor and etc.. i get some soft drinks too. While i'm picking some snacks kukunin kona sana yong spicy cheetos but someone hold it too and when i look who is it i got shock because it's SIMON MARCOS!!!! son of PBBM!!?!?!! WHAT THE-!!

" Uhhmmm miss? Are you ok?? "
- I got interrupt when he call me.

" Uhhmm y- yeah i'm ok "
- I said while still shock.

" Uhmm ok, Oh ahh you can have this cheetos kukuha na lang ako ng iba "
- He said while giving to me the snack.

" No it's ok you can have this ako na lang yong kukuha ng iba "
- Asik ko sakanya.

" No it- "
- I didn't let him finish his word.

" No it's fine you can have that, ok lang "
- I said and kumoha ng ibang cheetos.

" You sure miss? "
- Asik nya.

" Yes i'm sure "
- I said and smile a little bit. I'm about to walk and go to counter hut suddenly i stop when he ask my name.

" Btw miss, what's your name? "
- Asik nya and i look back to him.

" Uhhmm it's Olivia Dixon, olive or live for short "
- I said and smile a little bit.

" Oh ok, nice to meet you olive and i'm- "
- His about to sah his name but i interrupt him.

" No need to say your name i already know you, and nice to meet you too btw i gotta go, need kona kase umuwi hinihintay na ako ng mga friends ko, byee sir simon nice to meet you again "
- I said and go to counter and immediately left.

Simon's  POV:

I'm here now outside in grocery, i just park my car before i go inside the grocery, after that i go inside na to buy some snacks. I'm busy here picking some snacks when someone hold the snacks that i'm about reach and it's a girl when i look to her she seemes shock? I guess? But why?? Whatever i just ask her if she's ok.

" Uhhmmm miss? Are you ok?? "
- I ask her and she get interrupt for being a shock.

" Uhhmm y- yeah i'm ok "
- She answer.

" Uhmm ok, Oh ahh you can have this cheetos kukuha na lang ako ng iba "
- I said to while giving to her the snacks, but she didn't take it.

" No it's ok you can have this ako na lang yong kukuha ng iba "
- She said while giving back to me the snacks.

" No it- "
- I'm about to say something but she interrupt me.

" No it's fine you can have that, ok lang "
- She said and get another cheetos.

" You sure miss? "
- I ask her.

" Yes i'm sure "
- She said while smiling and about to go, but i ask her name before she go.