Chapter 19

Simon's pov:

It's 7:40 in the morning, I just woke up because of the paper works given to me by my secretary, it's just a little bit but still napuyat pa din ako. Today is sunny's exam, maybe she's already in her university with her cousin and friends. I'll just message her tomorrow when she's ok, I won't disturb her later, she also needs a rest later, I'm sure she's tired when she comes home.

I went to the bathroom to do what I do every morning, then I went downstairs after that and go to the kitchen to cook my breakfast. I just cooked a hotdog and egg, I also toasted bread. After I cooked the egg and hotdog, I started eating, nag timpla na din ako ng coffee.

After ko kumain, dumeritso ako ng room ko and i get my guitar, I'm just jamming here with my self, of course wala naman kasi akong kasama dito. While I was jamming I suddenly remembered what olivia said on the day of our first dinner that the two of us would be jamming someday, I'm waiting for that day to happen, I understand that it's not yet because she's busy with her studies.

✨ Maldita na may pangarap sa buhay ✨

" Ahhh! It's so boring! "
- I said and sinandal ang ulo ko sa bed.

" What if i'll go at the bar to enjoy? "
- I asked my self while nagiisip kong tutuloy ba ako.

" Yeah right! I'll go, mabubulok lang here, kong naka stay lang ako dito "
- I said and pinagpatulog ang pag jajamming.

I went out to go to the park, my favorite place here in cali. I'm already here in my car and I unlocked it before I entered, I start the engine and I left. Hindi naman masyadong kalayoan ang ang park sa condo ko kaya mabilis lang ako nakarating dito. While i'm walking may nabangga akong batang babae and she look at me, she have a tears in her eye, so i asked her if she's ok.

" I'm sorry mister, i didn't mean to bump at you! "
- She said while crying.

" No it's ok, anyways are you ok? Why are you crying?? "
- I said after ko lumuhod para pumantay sakanya.

" I- i'm s- cared! "
- She said and cry more.

" Don't be scared! Tell me what happened and why are you running?? Where's your mom? "
- I said and i hold her both shoulder.

" I don't know! M- mis- ter please h- help me! "
- She said still crying.

" Calm down first and I'll help you, just tell me what happened? "
- I said habang pinapakalma siya.

" A man is following me! I don't know who is he! "
- She said and hugged me.

" Where's your mom?? "
- I said habang hinihimas ang kanyang likod para kumalma.

" I- i don't know, the man hurt my mom and he pulled my mom after she fell in the floor, i don't know if where did he brought my mom! "
- She said at bumitaw na sa yakap ko.

" Ok ok! Stop crying, I'll help you to find your moth- "
- I didn't finish my words because of the man spoke behind of the kid.

" Excuse me! Give me back my daughter! "
- The man said and the kid immediately go in my back.

" Before i give to you this kid, who are you first and where is the mother of the kid? "
- Kalmado kong tanong, while i'm holding the kids hand na nasa likod ko.

" Who are you to answer your quest- "
- I cut him off.

" Just answer my question boy "
- I said while staring at him in a cold way.