Chapter 06

After our class, we went straight to the cafeteria to eat. We are here and anne immediately found our table, me and Nayah were sitting and Ej and Anne bought our food. Ej and Anne were already here carrying our food, nayah and I immediately stood up to help the two, we put the food ordered by the two on the table and we started to eat.

Ella's POV:

While we were eating I suddenly called my cousin Olivia to let her know that I would be going to the library later to meet my boyfriend kade.

" Couz? "
- I called olivia while she's eating.

" Hmm?? "
- She respond.

" Later i will go to library after we ate "

" What are you going to do there? "
- She ask to what i said.

" I will just going to meet kade "

" Ohh ok, but be careful, when there is a problem, call us right away "

" Yes couz noted, and walang magiging problema noh imemeet ko lang naman sya, miss kona ihh "
- Saad ko kay olivia.

" Miss ka ba??? "
- Singit naman nung dalawa sa amin ni olivia.

" Oo, ang hirap kasi sainyong dalawa bitter, umaasa sa dalawang marcos "
- Saad ko na may pangaasar.

" Ok lang, atleast di kami bumalik sa cheater na ex "
- Saad naman ni nayah.

" Omsim galing mo "
- Sambit naman ni anne at nakipag apir.

" Emee at sino naman babalikan nyu, single naman kayu since birth "
- Saad ko at kasabay ng pagtinginan ng dalawa, tumawa naman ng mahina si olivia sa aking sinabi.

" Oo nga noh, but still ano..... "
- Sambit ni nayah na di alam ang susunod na sasabihin.

" Ano?? "
- Tanong ko sakanya na pangaasar.

" Hayss bilisan nyu na nga lang dyan tsk "
- Saad naman ni nayah.

End ella's pov

Olivia's POV:

After we ate we went straight to our room, ej also went straight to the library, but I didn't let my cousin leave alone, when he left and went a little farther, we followed him. While the two were following my cousin because I was behind them, I told them that I would only use the cr for a while because I was urinating and they nodded and at the same time I went straight to the cr.

After i use the girls bathroom, i immediately go straight to the library where my cousin and the two are. As I was walking to the library I was immediately surprised because there were a lot of people outside the library and I also heard shouting as if someone was fighting inside, I remembered that the three were inside so I hurriedly walked and maybe they were fighting and the witches.

Hindi ako magdadalawang isip na bugbugin silang apat kapag nakita kong sinasaktan nila ang tatlo lalong lalo na aking pinsan. Kahit kailan ay inalagaan ng maayos at mabuti nila tita at tito ang aking pinsan at never nila sinaktan at pinadapo sa lamok o langaw katulad ko, ganon nila kamahal si ej, kaya hindi ako makakapayag na may ibang manakit sa aking pinsan, magkakamatayan mona kami bago nila gawin iyon sa aking pinsan.

When I got close to the library, everyone immediately looked at as I was approaching them, as I approached I could immediately hear their whispers. When I approached the library I immediately saw the witch sabrina hurting my cousin while the other witch is holding her and the two is holding anne and nayah.