Chapter 04

Simon's  POV:

I'm here in my room laying in my bed, kakagising ko lang nakatulog kasi ako kanina then i get my phone to check kong anong oras na and it's 6:09 in the evening after i check the time i put down my phone in my bed and bumaba na ko and go to kitchen just to drink cold water. After ko uminom i go back here in my room and get my phone again.

Wala naman akong masyado ginagawa and i'm just bored here kaya i open my insta na lang as i open my insta there's a notif so i open it @oliviacelestine_dixon started following you, and it's olivia pala she follow me back so i stalk her insta acc. She's so pretty to her post but konti lang yong mga photo nya, most of her post about nature, she loves nature. While i'm stalking her acc suddenly there's an upcoming call and it's Sandro.

Sandro is calling....

" Heyy bro what's up, Why did you call? "

" I just call because mom ask me if kilan ka daw
babalik here sa Philippines? "

" Why? "

" I don't know? Hayss why don't you just ask
mom why? "

" Then give to mom your phone, where are
you ba? "

" Ok wait i will go downstairs lang, i'm here to my
room balcony "

" Ok. "

" Mom simon want's to talk to you, here! "

" Ohh heyy iho, when are you coming back
here sa Philippines? "

" Why mom? "

" Anong why? Are you not going to support your
dad as ganap na President here in the Philippines?
and for the celebration? "

" Ohh yeah, about that i wil comeback there
soon, i just want to spend more my 2 weeks
here in Californina. "

" Ok dear, we will wait you here, ok? just call us
if aalis kana dyan para mapasundo ka namin sa driver "

" Yes mom "

" Ok, bye na iho your dad is calling me na "

" Ok mom, bye! "

" Bye! "

End call....

After mom end the call bumalik naman ako sa pag sscroll sa account ni sunny, while i'm scrolling and looking at her post one of her post cought my attention, it's her and a guitar, she's so pretty here while holding the guitar she know how to use it.

" Is she know how to sing too? "
- I said to my self while looking at her photo.

Meron din syang mga post with her friends. Infairnes her friends are pretty too like her but she's more prettier than them. She have a photo too with her family and i look to it too, while i'm looking to there family photo i suddenly recognize my mom and dad's friend.