Chapter 23

Simon's  pov:

" No this can't be! No! "

I said to my self after I confirm na si Jasmine ang pinatay at ang nanay ng bata.  Yes pinatay,  after ko sumilip sa katawan niya,  umalis agad ang ambulance kasama ako at ang bata and when we arrived at the hospital,  the doctor confirm that Jasmine is died on arrival.

Jasmine is my ex,  she's my first ex girlfriend,  we broke up because she got pregnant by other man,  I'm so broken that time because I can't believe that she will do that to me but, I understand her after she tell to me what happened and do break up to her even though it will hurt us.

Flashback~

" Love?
- Jasmine called me, while we're cuddling in my room.

" Hmm? "
- I answer her.

" How many kids do you want? "
- She asked and i look at her.

" 2?  Or more than that, depende kong hanggang saan mo kakayanin "

" You should the one who will decide it, hindi naman ako yong magbubuntis at iiri "
- I said as i gently held her face and kissed her forehead.

" I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend like you, you're not like the other man, alam mo kong sino ang masusunod pag tungkol na sa pagbubuntis at kong hanggang saan kakayanin ng babae sa pag iri "

" Not like other man na sila pa yong magdedecide na akala mo sila yong magbubuntis ng 9 months, may iba pang lalaki na hindi nila iniisip kong gaano kasakit sa isang babae umiiri ng ilang beses "

" Because my mother and father raised me well and I'm the one who is lucky, because I have a beautiful, kind and understanding girlfriend and we should get married first before that child ok? "
- I said and kissed her forhead again.

" Noted Mr.  Simon Marcos "

1 year after~

" Love? Where are you? "

I'm here at our room,  I'm finding her kanina pa para kumain ng breakfast, kanina pa kasi siya hindi bumababa.

" Love?? Let's eat downstairs na! Where are you?? "

I go to our bathroom baka kasi andon siya nag ccr

" Love?? Are you there?? "
- I said while knocking at the bathroom door.

Dahil walang sumasagot, I open the door na lang and, there, I found her sitting at the floor while crying and holding a....  pregnancy test??

" Love?? "
- I called her and she immediately look at me as he stand up.

" Love?? Wh- what are you doing here?? "
- She said after she stand up as she hide the pregnancy to her back while facing me.

" What's wrong?? Bakit ka may hawak niyan? "
- I was about to approached her but she step back.